What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing good about kaido is his defense so no prob in that side

Remember kaido is the only top tier with zoan bar sengoku and none of calamities show awakening , he is bound to have it

The prob is his offense , not defense
I always expected Luffy to have a big power escalation but his growth this arc has just been insane. Peak Luffy is going to treat admirals and emperors like flies lol.

Don’t get why people still act mad like it’s news Luffy will beat Kaido
Get over it and just enjoy the fight, at the start of Wano Zoro beating King and Sanji beating Queen was also unthinkable :kobeha:

Also Robin beating a 500 million bounty villain was still the most unexpected for me

Kaido is a monster and so is Luffy.
His haki is stronger huh?
Luffy is preparing something big, in the next two chapters we will see his new pu i believe.
Zunisha is coming for a rescue.
Maybe after the war is finished, wano and zou will fuse as one country. They are a family anyway.
It's unbelievable that shirahoshi and momo have the abilities that everyone is afraid but them as individuals are crybabies lol oda..
Gorousei have to step up their game, joyboy and the ancient weapons are really close to fully unlock their abilities and if they all unite it's game over for them.
After Luffy beat's kaido the whole world will take action against the strawhats and their allies.

Didn't he fight against Big Meme for a day recently?
:kaidowhat:
I believe it was 2 days and no they were not fighting seriously, I don't know why some people actually believed this.

The fact that they became allies and were laughing together while eating, and drinking was already proof that they were not fighting each other seriously.

Their fight was more like a fun reunion fight between old friends.

I see you are already trying to give excuses, how any of that make Luffy bad?

I can't believe the entity of One Piece fandom decide character writing based on how "powerful" or "special" they are
It doesn't make luffy bad as a character, but it does remove some of his charm

He's supposed to be a creative person who was handed a shitty power and turned it into something legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.