What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Oda gave CoC to Zoro cuz of the sale drop?

Let's be reasonable, Zoro trained with Mihawk for 2 years, wouldn't Mihawk be able to sense it if Zoro had Conquerors back then? Oda/Shueisha know that Zoro fanbase is one of the biggest, so they found a way to hype up this fanbase and hype up the sales again. Also, Zoro in roofpiece is a part of this.:kayneshrug:

#AntiCopeSeal
Adv coc is probably the reason the sales are declining as well as the lack of deaths or consequences

Adv coc is not a bad concept, the problem is that it's literally just armement haki on steroids making all the hype around armement haki worthless

At this point it's kind of obvious that adv coc> Black blades, which is just ridiculous and doesn't make sense for plenty of reasons

What if Oda gave CoC to Zoro cuz of the sale drop?

Let's be reasonable, Zoro trained with Mihawk for 2 years, wouldn't Mihawk be able to sense it if Zoro had Conquerors back then? Oda/Shueisha know that Zoro fanbase is one of the biggest, so they found a way to hype up this fanbase and hype up the sales again. Also, Zoro in roofpiece is a part of this.:kayneshrug:

#AntiCopeSeal
Oda can just go full fanservice mode.
  • Zoro CoC
  • Sanji CoC
  • Law CoC + being even more of a Luffy cheerleader
  • More bath house scenes
  • Yamato fanservice
  • Carrot fanservice for werido furries
Easy fix for sales "issue".

I agree. I was more saying like he's still magically alive after all this time, but something tells me that at the worst, BB is Rocks' living will
No, no, no! You got me wrong... I mean that Blackbeard is the Rocks himself, not his will or son, I mean that Rocks is alive and has a new body. There's evidence to this, I have the picks stored for my theory, it's just that I'm too lazy to write the shit down.

Adv coc is probably the reason the sales are declining as well as the lack of deaths or consequences

Adv coc is not a bad concept, the problem is that it's literally just armement haki on steroids making all the hype around armement haki worthless

At this point it's kind of obvious that adv coc> Black blades, which is just ridiculous and doesn't make sense for plenty of reasons
Your thinking too much about it.
The majority of one piece fans are casual readers who don't care about powerscaling.
Sales drop is most likely due to something else.

No, no, no! You got me wrong... I mean that Blackbeard is the Rocks himself, not his will or son, I mean that Rocks is alive and has a new body. There's evidence to this, I have the picks stored for my theory, it's just that I'm too lazy to write the shit down.
I get what you are saying, I meant more that "old man Rocks" is just alive somewhere out there lol.

I agree, Blackbeard is probably either some living will of Rocks, or literally is Rocks incarnate himself. Imo, it has to be one of the 2. He's never actually stated he wants to become Pirate King. His goal seems to go beyond that like Rocks'. Making the "his age" and taking over the world. His ship is named after Xebec too.

This goes beyond even Kaido/Big Mom's ambition too. They have only limited themselves to Pirate King/Finding One Piece. Shanks is the only real enigma. No current outward desire made yet. His goals are unknown

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Shugon Hakke is enough for him or Ragnaraku because destroy to top dome.
  • Hakkai couldn't KO Zoro, so none of those attacks would if they land.
  • Zoro can block those attacks with Haoshoku barriers now.
  • Law shrugged of a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua, so it is doubtful that such attacks would significantly hinder Zoro.

Zoro who cannot even Defeat King with out of going to Sleep, will degeat a guy who pass through Gauntlet with Zoro on
Zoro was only temporarily restored due to the Mink medicine. His body was still turbo fucked over by Hakai.

I'm talking about a fresh King of Hell Zoro. He would defeat King at low or medium difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.