What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all coming together, Kaido's fruit is a legendary fruit hidden by the WG that makes the user exponentially stronger the more enemies he faces at once, by fighting him in a group the scabbards and supernovas were facing ultimate Kaido and Kaido himself only feels challenged in a 1v1 because he is secretly at his weakest, the government spread the ''in a 1v1'' rumor so Kaido wouldn't learn his secret ability.
/s

well i think Oda would want to let Wano people see for themselve that Kaido get slayed by Luffy best option for that is to let Luffy slay him in front every one. maybe above the ZKK.
the sword will be only a metal thing for Kid there is more metal inside Onigashima. Luffy wanted to have a sword like Samurai, so Oda could fulfill it like that :D
Luffy doesn't kill people,but Zoro does...

You do know that unleashing Enma means Enma uses more of Zoro's power right?
When i look the fight with king.
At the end zoro realize he cannot release enma fullpower without fullfill enma needs. And its need more haki to consume its said by zoro itself, when zoro fulfill all enma needs accidentally zoro unlock CoC and his stamina drain drastically.
Post automatically merged:

It's all coming together, Kaido's fruit is a legendary fruit hidden by the WG that makes the user exponentially stronger the more enemies he faces at once, by fighting him in a group the scabbards and supernovas were facing ultimate Kaido and Kaido himself only feels challenged in a 1v1 because he is secretly at his weakest, the government spread the ''in a 1v1'' rumor so Kaido wouldn't learn his secret ability.
/s
Yeah thats maybe right, because if i see luffy v kaido fight. Kaido look like got nerved, because luffy can compete with him.

Thus
I really think he's currently stronger than BM tbh. Competing against hybrid drunken master Kaidou in base, without even doing a fusion tech of CoC-G2 or CoC-G3, without even any Gear Stacking, without even explicitly showcase Internal Destruction techniques? He's just insanely strong now, now Oda's big homework is for Luffy's mentality. He's like Juggernaut...but with a brat's mentality.

Seriously if he's gonna be this strong currently, imo Luffy should just treat Cracker and Dofla like dis

Thus is exactly what he is going to do to anyone who is not admiral level or yonkou after wano let's be realistic

Luffy doesn't kill people,but Zoro does...
Zoro is sleeping and will never be the one who defeats Luffy's opponent. :D Luffy seems to match Kaido evenly even if he is still ins his base form , just imagine what will happen when he awakens his DF?and i am pretty sure Luffy is gonna awaken his DF next time we see him.

Luffy is absolutely Yonko/admiral level right now and it’s absurd to say otherwise.

The way I see it Luffy is most likely in the “can probably beat an admiral but maybe not Top Top tiers” camp. Like Aokiji or Big I think he currently beats kuzan too maybe not big mom but it's going to supreme of extreme diff between current luffy vs mom

Status
Not open for further replies.