What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido fought so far in a serious battle:
9Scabbards+5Supernova+Luffy alone+Yamato alone+again Luffy and Momo for hours. He took so many attacks, fighting non stop, Luffy was defeated two times already. In the firsttime when Boundman fall off and Dragon Kaido eat him(saved by Zoro), second time when he got knocked out from the island even thought got adv CoC as powerup only to eat food and comeback.

Luffy got knocked out twice, he only face Kaido while Kaido non stop eating attacks from 16 different people, let be fair. I understand the hype for Luffy and he really doing great job, but Kaido is so far better in terms of feats, I doubt that Luffy would be up after facing Kaido,9Scabbards,Yamato,4 Supernova and eating lot of attacks.

Current Luffy is for sure a mid top tier and pretty op, he will also soon show a new powerup, makes him a admiral lvl character. But let not forget the fact that Kaido is several injuried after facing sooo many characters...
Sorry but there is no low or mid top tier , it's either u are top tier or not. And current luffy is a top tier that can go 1 vs 1 against any of the cream of the crop

Does that change the fact that he's fought 15 people alone in a gauntlet? :milaugh:
Seems like you're unable to answer that simple question
So you are telling me kaido can be damage by vertan level fighters like kinemon ?

Same luffy fought page one and uli for short of time, fought gifter army, and even face big mom on roof top action. Same luffy got k.o by appo.

Luffy got from Shanks two things first his strawhat, and we will know later that Joyboy has similar hat. second his DF and i am sure, it is Joyboy's as well.
next chapter we will see Luffy awakens his DF and get a giant form. and will be able to make at least animals gigantic maybe even people as well.

Luffy got from Shanks two things first his strawhat, and we will know later that Joyboy has similar hat. second his DF and i am sure, it is Joyboy's as well.
next chapter we will see Luffy awakens his DF and get a giant form. and will be able to make at least animals gigantic maybe even people as well.
And he will get some advanced Haki tricks as well.
Post automatically merged:

instead of ZKK we will see Luffy becomes a giant and sly Kaido in his dragon form using the giant sword from Onigashima :D
NOOOO.I want to see Kidd using that sword vs Big Mom.

NOOOO.I want to see Kidd using that sword vs Big Mom.
well i think Oda would want to let Wano people see for themselve that Kaido get slayed by Luffy best option for that is to let Luffy slay him in front every one. maybe above the ZKK.
the sword will be only a metal thing for Kid there is more metal inside Onigashima. Luffy wanted to have a sword like Samurai, so Oda could fulfill it like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.