What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fanfic is fun and all but it's as expected of reddit. The shameless Luffy wank makes the hardcore powerscalers here seem tame. Dude literally drew Luffy saying no one besides him can take on Akainu or Blackbeard then claims he'll take on both. The overwank of Luffy and downplay of everyone else is nuts acting like anyone can run a gauntlet of two top tiers... And to top it off he goes and makes Jinbe Zoro Sanji 3 v 1 Kizaru.
:kobeha:
Link?

You see Akainu doing something close to this with EoS Luffy?
That's not what I wrote. I was referring to the entirety of the fanfic. And I can assure you Luffy isn't just going to clap Akainu. But again I'm mocking the fanfic for Luffy claiming to take on both Akainu and Blackbeard. Don't let the recency bias of flashy panels fool you into thinking Luffy can just assclap the entirety of One Piece. And don't mistakenly believe I have an admiral agenda since I don't buy into the wanking of groups. I just have characters I like and characters I don't like. I don't really like Akainu btw, lol. Probably the admiral I like least.

oda: i don't want luffy to win over kaido just because his punch is strong

also oda: drops chapter 1037
did he win though in this chapter?....and it is not even his strong punch....what he meant was that Luffy won't be winning by KKGing Kaido like he did with doflamingo...anyways....otherwise how do you expect in a fight without using strong attacks will win?...

I know we've talked about this, but Luffy has never beaten another foe with the same move.

Let's wait and see how Boundman actually performs first against Kaido before assuming it'll do what it does.
Boundman failed twice vs Kaido
Oda won't have it beat Kaido

Oda always use another gear to make luffy win
Boundman failed where snakeman did well vs Kata
Boundman failed but tankman beat Cracker
G2/g3 failed but boundman beat Doffy

There's a new Gear coming

Btw to answer Sanjikun excessive attempt to wank boundman and doffy :
Jet culverin + yamato attack >> boundman KG

Status
Not open for further replies.