What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure::suresure:

If sanji's coo and reaction speed is slow then zoro's a literal wall

Queen is fast, you treating him as if he was slow is just dumb

He caught a punch from luffy without any problem

And shouldn't you be wanking queen like crazy? Zoro was forced to dodge his lasers and almost got hit by one of his attacks if it wasn't for sanji
You poor thing, keep telling yourself that the cook's observation is anywhere near Zoro's, Oda has all of you acting like headless chickens over Zoro having CoC, FS is going to break you. :kobeha:

but hey you do you because this is post skip and you have mentally fixed that there should be no positive outlook or perspective anything that happens
Hey dude, you're having a meltdown, calm down and don't take this too seriously, I'm just sharing an opinion, ok. There are things (although very few) that I can complement about post-timskip, like for example the Reverie arc, it's the best thing that happened in the post-timskip and there's nothing like that in pre-timskip. I'm also one those few people who think that Dresrosa was "relatively" good, although with some major issues, but nonetheless good.
you are saying it is cringe just by looks....you claim to know a thing or two about martial arts but there is no goofy fighting style you ever heard? like drunken fighting style?....besides all Luffy fights have part goofiness like mizu Luffy, no brain fight with enel, G3 drawback against Lucci etc....
My issue is not the silliness per say, I just listed things that combined together make this fight look unnatural–and silliness happened to be one them. And it might very well change in future. I just expect heavy atmosphere around two top tiers going at each other, which I don't see right now. Luffy vs Lucci had that atmosphere–despite Luffy's silly fighting style–because Luffy was at his limits and his gears were the last thing he had in his arsenal, and the rest was sheer willpower. In this fight Luffy is–seemingly–pushing Kaido to his limits in his essentially base form–occasionally using gear 2 and 3, while Kaido is in his hybrid. Again, things might and probably will change, Luffy will eventually (I hope so) go into gear 4 and maybe even a new gear or awakening, who knows?! But now, I just don't fill that heavy atmosphere around this fight, it's rather silly and unnatural for a top tier battle.

Question: Is thw World government flag usually black? Like isnt it usually the blue cross on a white flag

These ships have the WG cross on a Black flag… Have we ever seen this before? Arent black flags literally a pirate thing?

Is this an important lore thing or is Oda doing it just to show thw WG arent that different from pirate?
Maybe the difference is like White is for Country or islands and Black for his Ships, or something only for CP0.

The more time passes, the more I believe this 5 years comment (from 2019:suresure:) was destined to readers Oda and his editors may have feel are losing patience, feeling that the series is dragging. "5 years" is a way to make everyone understand that the endgame is "near".
If you read through their language, to me it's very clear they were always talking about Luffy's journey and not serialization. Oda is very careful answering it like that in the volume 97 sbs

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Enjoy the current moment don't think of future of series ,nothing can come out of your thinking!
:cheers:
Not thinking about the future is the exact cause of the continuous decline in the quality of this series, looking backwards or not acknowledging that present circumstances are less than ideal for a larger segment of the fandom than you might believe is the real problem.
1. A 1000 other things have occurred with 50 other characters in that time frame. It was never just about Luffy vs Kaido. Frankly I'm shocked we are at this point in this time frame. It's been fast pacing

2. "Hellbent" is exaggerated. "5 years left" was always clearly a marketing stint. They don't even say it anymore. They don't even give progress updates anymore because even Oda is "surprised" he's still in Wano lmao

Shit ain't ending for another 10 years. Watch. Will he be in Laugh Tale in 5 years (i.e. the "End" to Luffy's journey)? Maybe. Will he be done with all character plotlines, final war, all mysteries, etc? Fuck no
I forgot I was talking to the eternal optimist…this is the longest arc in the series by more than 30 chapters with no clear end in sight yet, but you really wanna see it padded out more. They’ve never talked about the five year deadline with the kind of frequency and fervency they have since this arc began, but believe what you wanna believe; I choose the view that this shit is going nowhere fast and it’s getting a little late to turn it around.

What is a mere sky split when you have this?

This is a feat, sky splitting is portrayal of a character. Sky splitting is not an ability or skill, it has no purpose whatsoever other then to show character's sheer might whose mere presence and aura can split the skys. It's more philosophical then combat related, if your aura can split the skys, then you stand above the rest of them.

Not thinking about the future is the exact cause of the continuous decline in the quality of this series, looking backwards or not acknowledging that present circumstances are less than ideal for a larger segment of the fandom than you might believe is the real problem.

I forgot I was talking to the eternal optimist…this is the longest arc in the series by more than 30 chapters with no clear end in sight yet, but you really wanna see it padded out more. They’ve never talked about the five year deadline with the kind of frequency and fervency they have since this arc began, but believe what you wanna believe; I choose the view that this shit is going nowhere fast and it’s getting a little late to turn it around.
Not a single thing is 100% perfect .
All fandom cannot be satisified simultaneously

This is a feat, sky splitting is portrayal of a character. Sky splitting is not an ability or skill, it has no purpose whatsoever other then to show character's sheer might whose mere presence and aura can split the skys. It's more philosophical then combat related, if your aura can split the skys, then you stand above the rest of them.
I get that, but i've already seen people using sky splitting as an ultimate argue

Status
Not open for further replies.