What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe is for the highest ones on CP0.

Well in BM pirates we have Tarte<Ministers nameds ships<BM ships.
But flags are usually the exact same on everything under the same organisation… The Baroque works logo is the same on the tattoos of the fodder agents as it is on the ships and everything… i havent seen a situation before in OP where they change flags in between divisions or operations of the same organisation… until now

and its even more suspicious that they changed the WG to a very pirate looking flag since Black flags are designated pirate flags

But flags are usually the exact same on everything under the same organisation… The Baroque works logo is the same on the tattoos of the fodder agents as it is on the ships and everything… i havent seen a situation before in OP where they change flags in between divisions or operations of the same organisation… until now

and its even more suspicious that they changed the WG to a very pirate looking flag since Black flags are designated pirate flags
Yep, thats suspicious, i see on Dressrosa Chapter that ship was with White Flag.
Post automatically merged:

Speed is speed, Queen can't move past basic running speed. Blueno is much faster than Queen, therefore Blueno is stronger, correct? Just using ABC 🍬 logic. :myman:
Well Blueno is fast because of Soru not a body movements.

Well to make this a feat like you guys are doing, anyone can.

Thats doesn't make their fruits OP or top AP.

Doffy alone with Birdcage in 1 hour was able to destroy whole Dressrosa.
The Admirals did not just destroy PH, they remade the whole thing completely. That is more than what happened in Dressrosa and Onigashima.

Ryuma hasn't been shown yet, he is so important to Wano that his sword being stolen is said to have brought misfortune to the country.
Ryuma's succesor for ZKK confirmed. :cheers:

Luffy is not a yonko nor on that level. Now what?
You just proved yourself to be a Bonafide dumbass and nobody cares about those with low iq, if you dare say these words in front of me in real life I’ll kick your ass

Luffy is wheezing throughout the chapter, Kaido isn't, back to not feeling any tension. :ronalugh:
Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.