What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the next Joy BOY. That’s Oda's intention, a childish hero. He’s stubborn, has no character development and looks slightly goofy/childish. That’s Oda's ideal hero type.
Do I like it? Not really. I like complex MC's with some depth but OP is about Luffy, the next Joy Boy
I like that. With Luffy Oda shows that joy and happiness are neccessary to make a better world, if we all were a little bit more like children there'd be less bullshit in the world. Luffy acts on his instincts and fully trusts in his own judgement, he is the embodiment of confidence and does not give a damn about social norms or restrictions.
Maybe this is Oda's message.

If we assume that this WG fleet only has fodders in it and is only going to act as a hype tool for Zunisha,

Who is going to take in all the beast pirates after they are defeated?

Remember the convoy that took just Doffy and his family away?
Nah, Beast Pirates will pretty much be scattered.

Queen becomes a beached whale somewhere.

King retrieves Kaido's ZKKed head & body and bury his corpse somewhere far away.

Some will probably join other crews, the rest got imprisoned in Udon after all their sins toward Wano.

They thought he could fight Kaido after "beating" Katakuri...even though he just ran from Big Mom. Then he got one shotted and put in prison.

Kaido will put him through the grinder worse than Katakuri did and that's a fact :cheers:
What a dumbass you are, could you please stfu and mind your business? I don’t tolerate any opinion that says Luffy is not Yonko level and no one should

Man, we both know I’m not reading all this, y’all shouldn’t waste your time quoting a wallie at me…but I will say that a 150 chapter arc where half the installments are either sped up past the point of reason (every non-Luffy fight) or dragged out past the point of enjoyability for a lot of folks (every other fight not included in the above) doesn’t accomplish anything substantial. This story began in 1997, the time for mysterious teasers and half-reveals has been done for about a decade.
Ok, suit yourself, if you ain't reading mine, I ain't reading yours:specialmeh:

Well this is for Zoro fans who says that Queen don't has speed.

Well if even Jinbei could react to Soru, Blueno is walking on the park.
Any decent fighter can react to soru but candybros already decided that Queen can't react to it because I refuse to believe that my dearest friends are insinuating that no one can react to a cook that needs extreme diff, cheapshots and immediately faints against a living statue. :myman:

Man I wish OroJackson still existed. People flamed the shit out of me for thinking Wano would be a 150 chapter arc. Even had one dude tell me it would end in the 960's because it would be a quick "war" arc. "Only 50 chapters" they said XD

Man those were good times
The idea that Wano would be shorter than an arc that had the purpose of setting it up (Dressrosa) always seemed odd to me

Man I wish OroJackson still existed. People flamed the shit out of me for thinking Wano would be a 150 chapter arc. Even had one dude tell me it would end in the 960's because it would be a quick "war" arc. "Only 50 chapters" they said XD

Man those were good times
Didn't Orojackson have a lot of shitty takes?

Oven=Doflamingo
Ichiji>Katakuri
Big Mom going doing in WCI
Sanji being inferior to All Supernova captain
Same as above for Zoro

Any decent fighter can react to soru but candybros already decided that Queen can't react to it because I refuse to believe that my dearest friends are insinuating that no one can react to a cook that needs extreme diff, cheapshots and immediately faints against a living statue. :myman:
Queen can't react to Sanji because he is simple fast that eyes can See.

Sanji>>>Any CP9 Soru user

Just stop man, lmao "cheapshots" when the guy moved so fast is invisible

And you realize that there are levels to soru right?

Status
Not open for further replies.