What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After luffy's trauma, marineford, sabaody etc... we really got to see a part of him that was unknown until we got the ASL flashback...
Luffy is you typical "stale" character in the outside but with unstale inside... He wants to be pirate king just to be free, he seems like a kid, but it's deeper than that, that's why he frees people that are getting bullied everywhere he goes without even noticing what he is doing. He acts on instinct but I wouldn't say it's "stale"...
Sanji is defienetly not stale also, but it's pretty easy to see why in his case because he shows it in the outside (very versatile etc...)
but that would be me feeding personal interpretation into it
he's been doing that since the story started
its not a thing that just started .
No personal connection is really made when he frees people
just feels like he is doing the "right thing "
feeling is the same when all other strawhats do so.

At the time he was hyped as literally untouchable, a shichibukai (which at the time was hyped incredibly) and was destroying a country.

The Tsumegeri Guards used a trump card that killed themselves and died a dogs death against him, Chaka the second strongest in the country could do nothing against Crocodile.

He beat Luffy twice in crushing defeats.

Have the numbers gone up in 900 chapters, yes, doesn't stop the validity of the comparison.
Yes it does...Kaido has the hype of being a Yonko and never losing a 1 v 1. Nobody is denying that luffy is going to win, he is the MC so the plot demands it, but just like his fight against crocodile without the support of outside forces saving his life, he would be dead both times. Them the facts :kayneshrug:

I

Indigo

Imagine being the strongest creature in the world and you can't even kill a single character, that fucking sucks.

Now that i'm reading Lost Canvas, where dudes are dying left and right, it just hits me how fucked up it is that Oda can't let Kaido kill a single fucking character to make him threatening and add consequences to Luffy and the crew attacking him on his turf.

Add on: Akainu and Blackbeard best villains already because they actually got to kill Ace and Whitebeard.

Imagine being the strongest creature in the world and you can't even kill a single character, that fucking sucks.

Now that i'm reading Lost Canvas, where dudes are dying left and right, it just hits me how fucked up it is that Oda can't let Kaido kill a single fucking character to make him threatening and add consequences to Luffy and the crew attacking him on his turf.
kinemon is just too goated tbh
:steef:
oden made him lead scabbard for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.