What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok anyways, only full summary will clarify this shit. But we have to wait for long time to get full summary. Another interesting thing is that gorosei are actually the ones who are naming devil fruits (?). How old they are?

If the shadow is Zuunisha then i want Kaidou to oneshot Zunisha casually first before Luffy defeat Kaidou, a testament to the powerlevel of Old and New WSC.
:steef: I always wanted a scenario where Zunisha would be killed by Kaido as a way to introduce him during the final "war" of wano

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I see the Gorosei being complete leaders, hand-selected ancient Celestial Dragons with combat, political, social, and economic skills.

But in terms of how their combat abilities compare to top tiers like emperors, admirals, Mihawk, and even first commanders I'm really not sure they're all that powerful.

Pure headcanon though.
They're probably gonna be above first commanders but noticeably below Admirals and Yonkou. The final war is gonna have too many strong characters on Luffy's side for them to not be fighters

I am a hindu and can certify that no such mythology exists.
What?

The World Turtle in Hindu mythology is known as Akupāra (Sanskrit: अकूपार), or sometimes Chukwa. An example of a reference to the World Turtle in Hindu literature is found in Jñānarāja (the author of Siddhāntasundara, writing c. 1500): "A vulture, whichever has only little strength, rests in the sky holding a snake in its beak for a prahara [three hours]. Why can [the deity] in the form of a tortoise, who possesses an inconceivable potency, not hold the Earth in the sky for a kalpa [billions of years]?"[1] T

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I see the Gorosei being complete leaders, hand-selected ancient Celestial Dragons with combat, political, social, and economic skills.

But in terms of how their combat abilities compare to top tiers like emperors, admirals, Mihawk, and even first commanders I'm really not sure they're all that powerful.

Pure headcanon though.
I'm pretty sure they are above Commanders. The theory I liked for the longest time was that they can do everything but they are tired of doing everything themselves so they shaped the world for their benefit. So in a way everything that is happening is all what they expected.

We obviously know all of these things-

- Why Zunisha was banished in the first place
- Zunisha's connection to the Kozuki clan and Wano
- His interaction with Momo while Luffy & co were in WCI
- We know what it means to open Wano's borders

Now that we know everything about the above, it OBVIOUSLY makes no sense why Zunisha would be here :seriously:

Pure headcanon though.
the real life five elders are the five elders of shaolin. the gorosei invented rokushiki

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ok anyways, only full summary will clarify this shit. But we have to wait for long time to get full summary. Another interesting thing is that gorosei are actually the ones who are naming devil fruits (?). How old they are?
probably the lore is inherited from generation to generation of Gorosei.

Might be Law's fruit. Doflamingo had to find out about the life surgery from somewhere. I can imagine the Gorosei and Im used that fruit 6 times to make themselves all immortal.

Idk though. Maybe it's Kaido's. Shame the provider didn't say the current name.

Status
Not open for further replies.