What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?

You know I'm right. TB monsters were meant to always be an old sailor tale/mystery trope. You aren't supposed to know who those creatures are, it preserves the mystery of the Florian triangle.

They also have zero reason for showing up
That's how i feel. The F.T Monsters reminded me of older horror narratives where the Heroes thought they vanquished the curse/monster before the ending reveals that the true cause is alive & well, it wasn't to set up a sequel but rather instill a sense of unease/trepidation for the main characters.

It being referenced earlier in the arc & the crew thinking Moriah/Zombies were what the T.BSurvival group mentioned is a huge part of the trope. Almost like an Abbot&Costello skit, but about monsters, not baseball.

I

Indigo

Gonna be honest here, the providers really piss me off sometimes. Why the fuck are they sharing the spoilers but hide the most important part? It feels like we’re back at 0.
Better to have that than nothing, if people start attacking them they will just stop posting any spoilers

:kayneshrug:

Drunken fighting style can be cool and badass you know:

"Knife Edge Deathmatch! Chu kicks ass at those, he's never lost!"

...you DO realize the fact it is a "deathmatch" sort of implies his victory ratio, right?

Dark Tournament Saga- best Shonen arc of all time, with YYH probably being my favorite series. I've seen the entire run something like 20-25x, D.T probably double that.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I like this 106.101 moves tbh

1. He doesnt revealed "Who" the shadow is, so we have to discuss who the shadow actually is.
2. If he does reveal who is the shadow, we will discuss "How" and "Why" the shadowy figure came to Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.