What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this same argument with doffy in large part to how much g4 overhelmed him and tbh I agreed with it too and am seeing it with kaido .put simply the major reason why luffy isnt fresh is 95 % kaido
but aside from luffy when yamato could see his powers weakening when luffy came back for the second round, there are a but-load of other people who nicked in damage..... on kaido.

am not going to act like the reason luffy has a chance of pulling off a win here isnt because a lot of people have helped to not only shield him but deal damage which accumulates, which is significant .
cant really call this a 1v1 folks.....
maybe in the world view, newspapers , morgans they phrase it that way
as someone reading this without trying to put an admiral bias into this,

katakuri was a solo win ....
ceaser was a solo win....
this is not one of those wins.

Na bhai, agar onigashima mein koi ho sakta hai to wo Luffy ka hi hoga. CP0 ships abhi bhi Wano ke bahar hai, wahan se unko shadow raha hai to sirf rooftop ka hi dikhega andar ka nahi. Condition yahi hai ki jo shadow ki baat ho rahi hai aur jo awakening hai dono same ka hai. Agar dono alag alag hai to fir kuchh bhi ho sakta hai.
Kaafi sahi theory hai ye honestly. Jaise Maine interpret kara mere hisaab se wo cheese alag hai aur sea me hi hai but ye theory bhi kaafi sense bana rahi hai. Sabse zaada actually.

Garp literally had bandages 3 weeks after MF
So this tiny bandage

Is comparable to this?

Now that I think about it, I remember Lee Hung once said, Akainu was quickly seen without bandages after Marineford arc.
Like just some days passed, and Akainu's bandages are gone already.

And we know HOW BAD enraged Whitebeard messed Akainu in MF.

Do the bandage math, then you get:
Sabo fucked Fujitora harder than Whitebeard did to Akainu!!

Clown here is not me, you try to ignore facts that scar in OP has big symbolic meaning. Shanks talked about his scar from BB, not from Mihawk for example. Luffy was defeated in all terms only by one man - from Akainu,not only physically, but mentally too. Akainu killed Ace and Luffy even wanted to die after that...he called himself weak. All this impact will mean nothing in the end.

I saw this same argument with doffy in large part to how much g4 overhelmed him and tbh I agreed with it too and am seeing it with kaido .put simply the major reason why luffy isnt fresh is 95 % kaido
but aside from luffy when yamato could see his powers weakening when luffy came back for the second round, there are a but-load of other people who nicked in damage..... on kaido.

am not going to act like the reason luffy has a chance of pulling off a win here isnt because a lot of people have helped to not only shield him but deal damage which accumulates, which is significant .
cant really call this a 1v1 folks.....
maybe in the world view, newspapers , morgans they phrase it that way
as someone reading this without trying to put an admiral bias into this,

katakuri was a solo win ....
ceaser was a solo win....
this is not one of those wins.
Remember also Caribou had a whole lot of food stored with his powers and Luffy ate just before going back to Kaido

One thing I noticed, is that there is no genuinely excitement even looking by the comment section, what people are talking about, basically talking about Fujitora, Admirals vs Yonko, and even fucking Wifi Routers, people really don't seem all that excited about Luffy vsK Kaido.

Probably because its an expected outcome, we already saw Zoro vs King conclude, and now next thing is Luffy knocking out Kaido, there is nothing unexpected.

It is different than Roof Top chapters where each chapter, most people were talking about what is going on in the chapters.

Oda didn't need to bring Law and Kidd down to fight Big Mom, Zoro to fight King, Killer to fight Hawkins.
He should have ended fight on the roof top after this beautiful panel

It would have also kept things unpredictable and made people guessing
-Who would take out Big Mom
-Will Kaido be knocked out
-Will Zoro kill him

Just my two cents
Hate to admit it, but Rooftop was elite. And Kaido vs Luffy have no tension as of now. Oda is trying too hard with Luffy vs Kaido, with them laughing and shit. The tone of this fight is quiet different from rest of Luffy’s fight. Luffy vs Kata had everyone on edge. Same with Luffy vs Doflamingo. The epic staredown when Luffy appeared to save Law or when he attacked Doffy through half of the dressrosa town were some peak moments.

So this tiny bandage

Is comparable to this?

Now that I think about it, I remember Lee Hung once said, Akainu was quickly seen without bandages after Marineford arc.
Like just some days passed, and Akainu's bandages are gone already.

And we know HOW BAD enraged Whitebeard messed Akainu in MF.

Do the bandage math, then you get:
Sabo fucked Fujitora harder than Whitebeard did to Akainu!!
He was bandage on other parts too

Anyway the Akainu thing just proves Sabo or the revo commanders are much stronger than though, as a weakened yet bloodlusted enraged WB didn't give lasting damages to an admiral with plaza splitting punch. There shouldn't be a BIG gap between Fuji and Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.