What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Elephant Gun isnt Roc Gun. Roc Gun is not the same size. Kaido is not giant sized either. Roc only is about the size of his face. Elephant Gun would probably cover most of his body.

For example, if Luffy wanted to. He can apply AdvCoA to Elephant Gun. We know this because the G4 move names did not change when he used AdvCoA.

Small af

G3= Giant is with out Haki:Giant Pistol,Giant Bazooka etcc...
Animal named is with basics Haki: Elephant Gun,Elephant Gattling or grizzly magnum etc..
Roc is with Adv Hakis: Red Roc,Roc Gun and Roc Gattling etc....
There's multiple arguments going around but the point I feel is that there's also moves with adv haki that use older name moves

G3= Giant is with out Haki:Giant Pistol,Giant Bazooka etcc...
Animal named is with basics Haki: Elephant Gun,Elephant Gattling or grizzly magnum etc..
Roc is with Adv Hakis: Red Roc,Roc Gun and Roc Gattling etc....
No.....

He uses AdvCoA in Gear 4 and the names don't change. The Roc moves are all Luffy increasing the size of his fist and speed (but not G3 sized) to attack Kaido.

Seriously, just compare "Hawk" to "Roc". A "Roc" bird was just a bigger, ancient Hawk. He's just increasing the size of his hands.

Again, Elephant Gun isnt Roc Gun. Roc Gun is not the same size. Kaido is not giant sized either. Roc only is about the size of his face. Elephant Gun would probably cover most of his body.

For example, if Luffy wanted to. He can apply AdvCoA to Elephant Gun. We know this because the G4 move names did not change when he used AdvCoA.
So why named new attack after a new form of Haki?

Because is a evolution.

Roc mythological bird>Hawk present Bird.

Hawk is for G2.
Roc is for G3.

So why named new attack after a new form of Haki?

Because is a evolution.

Roc mythological bird>Hawk present Bird.

Hawk is for G2.
Roc is for G3.
No, because Elephant is the CoA version of G3. Roc is in the middle, it's not nearly as big as Elephant. There is no AdvCoA version of these attacks.

Maybe AdvCoC is different, but so far, not AdvCoA. Gear 4 doesn't have different names with AdvCoA.

Well all family you said is a D.

So all of them is part of D who is a Clan and they are Subfamillies who came from D. If they are related like you think all the rest of the family has too.
Not all, i only named two & they are indeed Animal Themed while others are not, so we already know that they don't follow the same naming method, i simply suggested that we might see another Family with Animal Name

There's multiple arguments going around but the point I feel is that there's also moves with adv haki that use older name moves
Yeah have, but is weaker than the newest attacks.
Post automatically merged:

No, because Elephant is the CoA version of G3. Roc is in the middle, it's not nearly as big as Elephant. There is no AdvCoA version of these attacks.

Maybe AdvCoC is different, but so far, not AdvCoA. Gear 4 doesn't have different names with AdvCoA.
Don't exist Middle Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.