What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or oda tell big mom pirate are dumber or weaker than people thought. Simple as it.

Well I am not yonko fan but as admiral fan. Akainu kill Ace.
Well seeing how you're an Admiral fan, who cares what you think about a Yonko and their crew.

I mean it's not like you actually care?

Also no it's not Oda telling the readers the BMP are dumb or weaker, that's just fucking stupid.

It's just Oda making dumb writing decisions and he has done it again during the Wano arc.

Well seeing how you're an Admiral fan, who cares what you think about a Yonko and their crew.

I mean it's not like you actually care?

Also no it's not Oda telling the readers the BMP are dumb or weaker, that's just fucking stupid.

It's just Oda making dumb writing decisions and he has done it again during the Wano arc.
Then hoy you know it is oda dumb writing or it is oda made big mom pirstes look bad on purpose ?
Oda literally made yonko look bad on purpose.

Lot of yonko hype are literally myth like god enel hype. Look at feats and reality.

I mean we have oda portray king and zoro so good. I mean oda portray zoro in good light.

It feels controversial since the Fuji disrespct seems so prevalent in top 30s
People slept on him too much, sadly, because Fuji had the unfortunate fate of meeting the SHs when they were no longer pushovers. If Kizaru or Aokiji had met the SHs post-TS, they would not look like world-ending threats they were for pre-TS, too (this despite the fact Fuji's DF reach literally pierces the skies to the far-out space). But using this logic is akin to moving heaven and earth to many people, so they chose to undersell Fuji 'cause it is easier to do. When the time comes for Zoro vs Fuji, the salt you see being produced by Zoro's ACoC will be reproduced by Fuji's feats against Zoro. :cheers:

Lol. Reads that whole thing, complete with examples of Luffy literally saying he wants beat Shanks physically. Still as the audacity to tell me "no".

Because at the end of the day, Shanks isn't who you think he is. The series is telling you and has been for years. The author has talked about him being mysterious. We as the readers are given things to show us that he's NOT who you think he is.
Shanks it not a villain and Luffy is not fighting him. Doesn't matter what bullshit Oda made him say, read the series and you find out that this theory doesn't fit any of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.