What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Zoro fan and I love Shanks and Kata.
I don’t like Sanji but also don’t hate him. This has nothing to do with being a Zoro fan.
I don’t love a character because of his strength, it’s just a nice extra. I don’t care who’s stronger than Zoro, I love him because he’s loyal, badass, has will power, a leader/right hand etc.
Every fan base has idiots and great people. There are some Sanji Fans I dislike and some really nice ones. They’re also toxic Sanji fans or Sanji fans who want a Zoro 2.0.
Theres are people who say that Luffy = Zoro/Zoro > Luffy but also people who say Zoro/Sanji and Sanji > Zoro. They’re all trolling each other. I also troll Sanji sometimes, just for fun. They’re also toxic Luffy fans who think that Luffy and Oda are perfect and it’s forbidden to criticise them.
Zoro fans are always the "bad ones" but every fanbase has such people.
I second this.
Its funny people assume if one is a zoro fan, then he is a mihawk fan as well and a shanks hater. Lol.
Im a zoro fan, and i like shanks and mihawk equally.
Thanks for stating it out (saved me the trouble of writing the same thing)

I second this.
Its funny people assume if one is a zoro fan, then he is a mihawk fan as well and a shanks hater. Lol.
Im a zoro fan, and i like shanks and mihawk equally.
Thanks for stating it out (saved me the trouble of writing the same thing)
Yeah I am sure Zoro fans have absolutely nothing to gain by wanking Mihawk anymore than they would by wanking Zoro.

Like man who you trying to fool here?
:milaugh:

I’m a Zoro fan and I love Shanks and Kata.
I don’t like Sanji but also don’t hate him. This has nothing to do with being a Zoro fan.
I don’t love a character because of his strength, it’s just a nice extra. I don’t care who’s stronger than Zoro, I love him because he’s loyal, badass, has will power, a leader/right hand etc.
Every fan base has idiots and great people. There are some Sanji Fans I dislike and some really nice ones. They’re also toxic Sanji fans or Sanji fans who want a Zoro 2.0.
Theres are people who say that Luffy = Zoro/Zoro > Luffy but also people who say Zoro/Sanji and Sanji > Zoro. They’re all trolling each other. I also troll Sanji sometimes, just for fun. They’re also toxic Luffy fans who think that Luffy and Oda are perfect and it’s forbidden to criticise them.
Zoro fans are always the "bad ones" but every fanbase has such people.

You seriously claiming people think Luffy is perfect? Are we talking about the same guy who has the most L's in this entire arc let alone the whole series? You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that Luffy is perfect. Even his fans would never claim that as it would be an exercise in futility. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.