What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zunisha being here gives me hope that the Grand Fleet will also arrive. Wano is the culmation of every arc post time skip, and the main thing that the strawhats acquired in Dressrosa was the Grand Fleet.
The defeat of Kaido and Big Mom could be the big incident that was mentioned by the narrator when the fleet was formed.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
:josad:

What if it's Tama's

Everyone on this forum will be on suicid watch
:kobeha:

nah, my guess it might be related to Zunisha.
because the spoilers is like this in order

- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorosei" that they are seeing a shadow. (Zunisha)
- The "Gorosei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- The “Gorosei” ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its real name.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea. (Zunisha)

:kobeha:

nah, my guess it might be related to Zunisha.
because the spoilers is like this in order

- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorosei" that they are seeing a shadow. (Zunisha)
- The "Gorosei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- The “Gorosei” ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its real name.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea. (Zunisha)
:crazwhat:

You know, I said it as a joke but now I remember a theory I read about how Tama's devil fruit being what caused Zunisha's punishment

Given how Zunisha is an animal that is connected to wano

:kobeha: Goddam, every meme theory is becoming true

Like raizo's fight ending after zoro and sanji's

nah, korean leaker said its not Gomu Gomu no Mi.

and also the spoilers placement kinda make the DF is related to Zunisha.
@Goodman Grey had a good point to me earlier. Redon on his Spanish site said the Korean leaker said it when someone asked about this, but never confirmed nor denied if it was Luffy's or not.

Korean leaker is known for trolling so who knows.

Plus, thematically for this arc it kind of makes sense since WsW talked about the fruit earlier in the arc.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Goodman Grey had a good point to me earlier. Redon on his Spanish site said the Korean leaker said it when someone asked about this, but never confirmed nor denied if it was Luffy's or not.

Korean leaker is known for trolling so who knows.

Plus, thematically for this arc it kind of makes sense since WsW talked about the fruit earlier in the arc.
yea but again, the line placement is my base assumption.

until fool summary, i will take this assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.