What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but again, the line placement is my base assumption.

until fool summary, i will take this assumption.
I guess, but tbh I don't don't they are talking about Zunisha. Zunisha acts way too much like a sea king to me than a fruit user. Both Zunisha and Sea King's talk to people with the voice of all things. It seems very characteristically written that way. I really feel like it was written confusing and he never clarified.

G

Gorosei Informer

I joked about that a few years back... Imagine that shit though...
Maybe this is why Oda is purposely downplaying Jack and even Smoothie?

*My copium intake intensifies massively*

I can't even imagine how the community will react if this happened, it makes me want it even more now lmao.

The awakened Drake = Godzilla theory someone had might have some substance to it after all lmfao

Jack and Yammy are disturbingly similar I portrayal, it's very worrying especially with Odas love of trolling us too. If Jack turns out to be the only awakened calamity assuming he has an awakening or will unlock it, I'll laugh so hard.

Anyone watch that Dexter finale tonight? Such a good remake, with another shitty ending.

Endings are really the hardest part to write... I hope Oda won't shit the bed at the end. That "last panel" he mentioned better be a banger.

I can't even imagine how the community will react if this happened, it makes me want it even more now lmao.

The awakened Drake = Godzilla theory someone had might have some substance to it after all lmfao

Jack and Yammy are disturbingly similar I portrayal, it's very worrying especially with Odas love of trolling us too. If Jack turns out to be the only awakened calamity assuming he has an awakening or will unlock it, I'll laugh so hard.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised, because most YC commanders have a gimmick, and so far Jack has none.

Are you guys still harping on about the awakening shit? This arc is like 10-15 chapters from ending. It'll end before the Shanks movie. Oda himself stated he can't believe Wano is not over yet.

The why does redon write,
- Korean leaker says he's not talking about Gomu Gomu no Mi in the Spoiler.

Why can't he just say "The fruit is not Gomu Gomu no Mi". He hasn't prefixed "Korean leaker says" to any of the other spoilers.
Redon has the chapter, but he doesn't want to get in legal trouble... I thought that was obvious.

He could give us the spoilers but doesn't want to.

I feel like the giant shadow is Zuneshia, the wandering island. Considering how hard it is to find unless you have a vivre card.

It's the only way to explain how Momo and the other minks got there.

Could be wrong but ima temper any excitement I have for this section of the chapter.

I was right. Kinda obvious since it's literally the giant elephant in the room.

My guess is Zuneshia will help Momo push onigashima. If so it'll make him becoming an adult more underwhelming than before.

Tbh, I'm mad he never used Fishman techniques. Or combined with his mammoth Zoan. It could have been a pretty awesome matchup with Jinbe
Yeah, if Oda really doesn't do anything else with Jack's character, I'll see it as the biggest ball drop of the Beast Pirates. Especially considering this man was literally the first YC to hype the over 1 billion berri bounty, and his potential from his introduction on Zou had mad people hyped for years.

Are you guys still harping on about the awakening shit? This arc is like 10-15 chapters from ending. It'll end before the Shanks movie. Oda himself stated he can't believe Wano is not over yet.

Redon has the chapter, but he doesn't want to get in legal trouble... I thought that was obvious.
It's not ending in 10-15 chapters lol. Not only will the conflict probably not end in that time frame, but post conflict will probably be 5-10 chapters as usual. Luffy fights always last as long as the rest of the conflict guys. And Oda is the worst at tying arc endings up

It's not ending in 10-15 chapters lol. Not only will the conflict probably not end in that time frame, but post conflict will probably be 5-10 chapters as usual. Luffy fights always last as long as the rest of the conflict guys. And Oda is the worst at tying arc endings up
It has to end before Shanks movie... It's like Tesoro after Dressrosa (Boundman) or Douglas Bullet after WCI (Snakeman).

And please dude. You're terrible at this shit. Stop giving your opinion on this one matter. We've had this argument like 16 times after every defeat, and every single time your "doubts" have been proven wrong.

He could give us the spoilers but doesn't want to.
If it's really the Gomu Gomu no mi, I'm surprised nobody gave a fuck about this fruit until the next chapter. Luffy was even in Marineford. Nobody cared about his fruit.

:choppawhat:

It has to end before Shanks movie... It's like Tesoro after Dressrosa (Boundman) or Buster Douglas after WCI (Snakeman).

And please dude. You're terrible at this shit. Stop giving your opinion on this one matter. We've had this argument like 16 times after every defeat, and every single time your "doubts" have been proven wrong.
You say "im" terrible at stuff and yet once again you try and use the same dumbass F6 example lol.

You were the one saying the F6 AND Calamities would be done by 1025. There are posts of you claiming this.

Luffy won't beat Kaido until everything else is done. Wano does not need to finish before a fucking non-canon anime film

It has to end before Shanks movie... It's like Tesoro after Dressrosa (Boundman) or Buster Douglas after WCI (Snakeman).
I don't think Oda would allow himself to rush the story due to a movie. Wano still has a long way to go, we haven't even gotten to the low point yet.

Believe me, I watch my raid failing videos 3 times a day, before eating and before sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.