What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory on reddit 6 months ago :crazwhat: :

The gum-gum fruit is actually the moon-moon fruit and gives him tidal forces.

Luffy does have the ability of the tidal forces and can pull (i.e. stretch) his body in all directions. His awakening would be that he can apply these forces on other objects as well. Tidal force: Wikipedia

The / A previous user of the fruit was Oars, the continent puller!!!

Awakened fruit users have shown to change the environment of whole islands (permanently). Luffy might not destroy the red line, but might be able to increase the sea level so much, that the sea level is as high as the red line, also creating the often theorized "all blue".

This theory "connects" with the recent revelation of the interest of the government in the fruit and with the sun and moon theme. The government might think / might have thought that Luffy cannot awaken the fruit to such an extent that he is a threat and / or that they now have a countermeasure (Vegapunk?...)

That is all for now and was just an idea I had 15 minutes ago...

Thanks for reading!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ojiztp
:christindeed:

Theory on reddit 6 months ago :crazwhat: :

The gum-gum fruit is actually the moon-moon fruit and gives him tidal forces.

Luffy does have the ability of the tidal forces and can pull (i.e. stretch) his body in all directions. His awakening would be that he can apply these forces on other objects as well. Tidal force: Wikipedia

The / A previous user of the fruit was Oars, the continent puller!!!

Awakened fruit users have shown to change the environment of whole islands (permanently). Luffy might not destroy the red line, but might be able to increase the sea level so much, that the sea level is as high as the red line, also creating the often theorized "all blue".

This theory "connects" with the recent revelation of the interest of the government in the fruit and with the sun and moon theme. The government might think / might have thought that Luffy cannot awaken the fruit to such an extent that he is a threat and / or that they now have a countermeasure (Vegapunk?...)

That is all for now and was just an idea I had 15 minutes ago...

Thanks for reading!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ojiztp
Luffy is gonna defeat his enemies by mooning them.

:finally::crybeard:

Some people never learn Luffy was in similar situation not long ago where it looked like he was evenly matching Kaido hybrid in base we know how that ended. Soon Luffy will be forced to go all out we will see him struggle in his ultimate form be it g5 or a new awakening
Right. I dont know how someone can expect Oda to let Kaido be defeated just like that.
He is going to take an admiral or two with him, come back to Luffy, beat his ass again, fight with Big Mom and still evenly match against recovered Luffy (considering how Luffy take breaks and come back to fight again, like it has been happening so far in this arc and against Katakuri as well).
Post automatically merged:

Wait until Kaido gets serious.

Luffy getting K.O.'ed for the 4r time
I am up for it, Yonkou wank is much needed from Oda at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.