What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think Mihawk is out of that realm of YC and more Shanks' contemporary/rival.
The same way Kid is Luffy's contemporary/rival?
:gokulaugh:
They will ally, but only by virtue (imo) of fighting Luffy and Zoro. This is why I think someone like Ben Beckman will fight Sanji even though he's the vice captain
Why would Mihawk ally with Shanks to fight Zoro? Zoro will find Mihawk when he's ready (if that fight will ever happen in first place).

The same way Kid is Luffy's contemporary/rival?
:gokulaugh:

Why would Mihawk ally with Shanks to fight Zoro? Zoro will find Mihawk when he's ready (if that fight will ever happen in first place).
1. Never even made that comparison. Shanks and Mihawk had duels for years and neither lost to the other.

2. He's not "literally" allying with Shanks to to fight Zoro. Both know Luffy's crew are making it to the top though. Mihawk needs to be relevant in the final war/final plot. Zoro vs. Mihawk isn't just randomly happening separate from.the main plot lmao. Mihawk needs to be relevant to the coming final arcs.

Never even made that comparison. Shanks and Mihawk had duels for years and neither lost to the other.
They haven't had their duels for the lost 12 years since Shanks lost his arm, and he became an Emperor only 6 years ago. Timeline matters my boy...
He's not "literally" allying with Shanks to to fight Zoro. Both know Luffy's crew are making it to the top though. Mihawk needs to be relevant in the final war/final plot. Zoro vs. Mihawk isn't just randomly happening separate from.the main plot lmao. Mihawk needs to be relevant to the coming final arcs.
For Mihawk relevancy I think he dies from Shiryu's hands.

You are assuming that be because one party became a Yonko, the other being the WSS for x number of years does not amount to anything.

Mihawk does not have a crew or own territory.

For the record, I'm not like the other shills here who say WSS > Shanks because of a title. I'm saying they are equal, with titles that are given to them by what they strived out to do.

That's it.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy would be too strong at that point in the story for Kizaru to be the main villain
Nah I don't agree. We have to consider DF powers and circumstantial events that can allow that too occur. There really is nothing proving Kizaru is weaker than a Yonko, while there is also nothing proving he is stronger than one. Not yet at least.

But his DF is broken as shit, and thats what I'm counting on here

Status
Not open for further replies.