What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker cut Boundman outside of his armor. The cut was so potent, it almost took his arm off

Doffy has done nothing of that magnitude
Lol he cut him when luffy focused his time and energy punching through his biscuits while doffy birdcage couldnt be defended by an admiral using coA on his sword.

Doffy string was also able to cut through fujis meteor. Cracker has none of those feats lol

See I don’t doubt that the Gorosei are powerful. Like I think they’re kinda of complete leaders with high level combat, social, political, economic, and warfare skills.

But in terms of like emperors, admirals, first commanders, etc I’m really not sure they’re all that strong.
I have this weird headcanon where the gorosei are like Celestial Dragons that are selected at birth for their genetics and then put through rigorous training to become Imu’s top agents.

Idk if they’re top tiers tho.

"Zoro fainted because of Killer, it wasn't because of the poisoned food and Killer was really nerfed"

"Zoro will never see or interact with Kaido, he will fight Orochi"

"Zoro will fight Kyoshiro"

"Sanji will defeat both Queen and King"

"Zoro will fight Who's Who and Sanji will low diff Queen and extreme diff King"

"Zoro maybe will fight against Queen and Sanji will fight King"

"Zoro won't go to the rooftop"

"Zoro might go to the rooftop but he won't do anything there, won't interact with Kaido or Big Mom"

"Zoro will go to the rooftop and interact with Kaido and Big Mom, but he will only be support"

"Zoro didn't even need to help Luffy, Luffy could've just tanked that damage"

"Zoro's cuts on Kaido are weak"

"That Zoro slash was only scary because of Enma and Oden's Haki"

"Zoro blocked hakai for like 0.1 seconds and Law saved him, anybody could've done it"

"Zoro won't scar Kaido and Oda forgot about Asura"

"Zoro's Asura isn't that strong and the Kaido's scar is very little, doesn't matter"

"Kaido doesn't know what he is talking about, Zoro doesn't have CoC"

"Now that Luffy has Adv. CoC he is on another level and way above Zoro"

"Now that Zoro is downed, Sanji will fight Queen and King alone"

"Yamato now is fighting Kaido and also knows Adv. CoC, so she is on another level like Luffy, way above Zoro"

"Now that Zoro is back, it's gonna be a 2v2"

"Even tho it isn't a 2v2, Queen is as strong if not stronger than King"

"Sanji's new body broke Queen's nameless / rankless / hakiless sword, so that means his body would break all of Zoro's swords if he tried to attack Sanji"

"Sanji is so fast now that Zoro can't even hit him"

"Zoro is a racist that hunts down and kills black people"

"Zoro unlocked Adv. CoC but it isn't that strong, unlocking Adv. CoC doesn't mean anything anymore"

"Now that Zoro defeated King, he is the weakest YC1, Marco, Sabo and Katakuri are all stronger than King, Sanji could mid diff King"

When a ZoroCHAD minding his own business gets confronted by 2 Piece readers. :crazwhat:

In their particular case, yes. When you're the long time ruler of the WG for several decades at least I'd expect you know some shit.

So they didn't notice a giant elephant strolling around the New world ?
I guess Zunisha didn't do anything major to put them on notice but you also got to look at imu like you ain't goin tell them how dangerous he is? if he truly dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.