What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One was shown decades ago, was developed and prepared for us... another was played... the 2 may have similar operation, but only one had construction..

if you still can't get that through your head, don't quote me anymore... I don't want to be teaching basic interpretation to others.
"Interpretation". Therein lies your problem. You simply can't comprehend what you are taking about.

Internal Destruction Haki was not a concept when Rayleigh destroyed Camie's collar. It was just "Haki". That's it. Nothing else. No armament. Not conquerors. No observation. It was all one thing.

Oda then went back and took pieces of it to make it what it is today at the end of pre-timeskip. Even then, Armament wasn't even remotely what it is now and that armament became higher level haki. Conquerors Haki is a 600 chapter application. Internal Destruction or "flow" Haki only was introduced in Wano. Luffy learning to combine these 2 things mid fight is actually great character growth and shows his genius when it comes to fighting.

It was entirely set up, and has the written parts already there for people to understand.

Sorry I "interpret" this differently from you. And I'll quote you as much as I feel like lol.

cause some of us expcted oda to be better than that

luffy was already special enough being related to dragon and garp, then it turns out the strawhat was roger's, then he can talk to sea kings like roger, now his DF is probably some super important uber powerful one and now he's going to be the OP version of Jesus
As long as this means his endgame fate is also a graceful death before this story ends, I'm willing to try to put up with this chosen one bullcrap. :catcry:

"Interpretation". Therein lies your problem. You simply can't comprehend what you are taking about.

Internal Destruction Haki was not a concept when Rayleigh destroyed Camie's collar. It was just "Haki". That's it. Nothing else. No armament. Not conquerors. No observation. It was all one thing.

Oda then went back and took pieces of it to make it what it is today. Conquerors Haki is a 600 chapter application. Internal Destruction or "flow" Haki only was introduced in Wano. Luffy learning to combine these 2 things mid fight is actually great character growth and shows his genius when it comes to fighting.

It was entirely set up, and has the written parts already there for people to understand.

Sorry I "interpret" this differently from you. And I'll quote you as much as I feel like lol.
if you didn't understand anything until now... I'm sorry.

cause some of us expcted oda to be better than that

luffy was already special enough being related to dragon and garp, then he turns out the strawhat was roger's, he can talk to sea kings like roger, his DF is probably some super important uber powerful one and now he's going to be the OP version of Jesus
Soo, you expect Oda to just change his story that he blueprinted over 20 years ago, because it doesn't tickle your fancy?

Sorry, but I'm glad Oda is sticking to what he has told the readers all these years. No bullshit switching up the plot, or "subverting expectations" crap. They tried that with Game of Thrones, and it was the most garbage ending I've seen in a TV series.

Oda then went back and took pieces of it to make it what it is today at the end of pre-timeskip. Even then, Armament wasn't even remotely what it is now and that armament became higher level haki. Conquerors Haki is a 600 chapter application. Internal Destruction or "flow" Haki only was introduced in Wano. Luffy learning to combine these 2 things mid fight is actually great character growth and shows his genius when it comes to fighting.

Man, this guy is just mad because Sanji doesn't have CoC, there's no way to convince him... I tried but he can't read the manga :suresure::suresure:
Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Oda doesn't know how to write his own manga" :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

This chapter show us that AdvCoc provide AP boost and durability boost

Before Advcoc , Ragnarok can 1 shot Luffy
After AdvCoc , Now he can withstand multiple Ragnarok

This is hype for the hakiman like Shanks , Rayleigh and Hawk Eyes
Luffy got KOed by Raime Hakke. He dodged in rooftop, and dodged it this chapter.

Luffy still wants no business with it, so I'm not sure I'm buying the durability boost. Although it seemed last chapter like he was coating his head with CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.