What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what fucking tension? none of those fights had tension cause you knew luffy would win, plus luffy would just get another asspull powerup if he got knocked out again or was on the verge of losing anyway
The difference is the power-ups weren't asspulls. Learn the difference:

PRE TIMESKIP:
-Luffy used water and his blood to be able to damage crocodile. Thats smart. Its not an asspull
-Luffy defeated Enel because he's rubber
-Luffy defeated Lucci by smartly using his Devil Fruit powers. G2 is using rubber properties to fuck with his bloodstream. G3 is just him using his rubber properties to inflate himself. He's clearly using his devil fruit creatively. There's nothing to be angry about
-Luffy defeated Moria because he was spoonfed the shadows. Its not asspull because its not his innate power. He would've lost if not for that
-Luffy lost all the remaining Saboady to Marineford fights for that reason. Because there were no asspulls, and no logical solution to beat them.

NOW:
O MY LATENT HIDDEN SUPREME HAKI POWERS. *gets angry* ugh i NEED MORE HAKI BRO. UR HAKI IS STRONGER THAN MINE BUT HAKI BLOOMS IN MIDST OF BATTLE AND NOW MY HAKI IS STRONGER THAN URZ *PUNCH*

get me out of here

Last edited:
Low key probably is otamas because her fruit really doesn't make much sense in general and if it was from someone outside of wano they probably would have been realize how much of a threat they are

Either her or luffy is my guess

You literally couldn't have read my post that fast and typed. Not 40 seconds passed. Thanks for telling showing me you don't actually understand the words you read.
if the fact of you answering, already clarifies, you didn't understand... if you had understood and interpreted, you would have gone ahead without typing anything.
and accepted the truth about avDCoC.

Man, this guy is just mad because Sanji doesn't have CoC, there's no way to convince him... I tried but he can't read the manga :suresure::suresure:
Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Oda doesn't know how to write his own manga" :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I can answer the same way with multiple authors
"Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Oda doesn't know how to write his own manga"

Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Mashima doesn't know how to write his own manga

Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Kubo doesn't know how to write his own manga

friend, his arguments are very weak... think before you type.

In other words, in your opinion, we can't criticize anything from the authors, since they write their own manga...

:josad:

I can answer the same way with multiple authors
"Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Oda doesn't know how to write his own manga"

Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Mashima doesn't know how to write his own manga

Let's just let him with this "idea" of "uh Kubo doesn't know how to write his own manga

friend, his arguments are very weak... think before you type.

In other words, in your opinion, we can't criticize anything from the authors, since they write their own manga...

:josad:
Yes. Problem with it?

Luffy got KOed by Raime Hakke. He dodged in rooftop, and dodged it this chapter.

Luffy still wants no business with it, so I'm not sure I'm buying the durability boost. Although it seemed last chapter like he was coating his head with CoC.
Ragnarok is different from Raime Hakke lol
Ragnarok knock luffy out at the rooftop

On this chapter , Luffy tank Ragnarok that damages the skull

Status
Not open for further replies.