What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido's drinking fazes is a completely pointless plot device to use in this fight, especially because of how miserably it failed.

the drunken fighting style is based on being unpredictable and the element of surprise, but with future sight or even basic CoO being a thing in the series i really can't see how it would prove effective in any case.

oda has really lost his touch with creativity, he should've just simply made kaido more aggressive.

very shit writing, it only made the fight less serious than it's already is.

i've seen some people being against with the probability of the DF being Luffy's, the straw hats being kinda destined etc
but I dont think it would be that bad? I mean, a lot of shonen have a similar premise and afterall, One Piece is still a shonen....
as long as Oda makes it work it out, i dont see a problem

thoughts?

kaido's drinking fazes is a completely pointless plot device to use in this fight, especially because of how miserably it failed.

the drunken fighting style is based on being unpredictable and the element of surprise, but with future sight or even basic CoO being a thing in the series i really can't see how it would prove effective in any case.

oda has really lost his touch with creativity, he should've just simply made kaido more aggressive.

very shit writing, it only made the fight less serious than it's already is.
Pretty sure CoO is sorta useless in scenarios like that no? It's like acting on instinct which didn't work when Luffy did something similar with Enel.

i've seen some people being against with the probability of the DF being Luffy's, the straw hats being kinda destined etc
but I dont think it would be that bad? I mean, a lot of shonen have a similar premise and afterall, One Piece is still a shonen....
as long as Oda makes it work it out, i dont see a problem

thoughts?
Why are you Robin's boyfriend? !!!?!?!?!?!!!?!!?+?+?♤●■●♤●■●♤◇♧●■○ isnt it me tho? :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.