What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It would definitely make it a much more useful fruit.

The biggest issue however, is how has the Gorosei been keeping tabs on a fruit that's most likely been in Wano for centuries?
? They said they thought it was lost or some shit for centuries

Whatever fruit it is maybe linked to imu if they changed the name
Imu imu no mi lol

They're crying because sober Kaido is actually nerfed Kaido, and it makes roof piece that less special when you find out later on that both Big Mom and Kaido weren't serious at all on that rooftop.
Yea and none of the supernovas used their powerups either. Only person who didn't get one was Killer. Kid, Law,Zoro, and Luffy(started using it at the end) didn't use their powerups on the roof

I mean, you could make the argument that the original user of Tamas Devil Fruit is the one who ordered Zunesha 1000 years ago, but it doesn't need to be awakened to do that.
No one is talking about it being "awakened", they likely meant the fruit hasn't "spawned". This is what they meant by rare devil fruits probably. Some fruits simply don't grow willy nilly, hence why they're considered rare.
Post automatically merged:

the street still remember hakiless one piece fight.
and it was when one piece still at its peak:josad:
Ah yes, I too liked Robin vs Black Maria and Hawkins vs Killer, as well as Sanji vs Queen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Honestly, for a short period of time, I thought Kaido was gonna offer some sake to Luffy as well and they would take a nice time break to drink a little before resuming the fight.
Thankfully it didn't happen.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.