What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is talking about it being "awakened", they likely meant the fruit hasn't "spawned". This is what they meant by rare devil fruits probably. Some fruits simply don't grow willy nilly, hence why they're considered rare.
Post automatically merged:
Think they are talking about the user awakening the fruit true powers, no reason to change the name of a fruit that hasnt spawned in centuries.

Lol he cut him when luffy focused his time and energy punching through his biscuits while doffy birdcage couldnt be defended by an admiral using coA on his sword.

Doffy string was also able to cut through fujis meteor. Cracker has none of those feats lol
Cracker’s Armament>>>Any attack Doffy has in his araenal minus Birdcage

He doesn’t need the meteor cutting feat when he already hits harder than Doffy

there no construction. Luffy discovered the King's Haki in the battle against Kaido and came out using it... The same for Zoro that Emma practically forced him to use... all thrown away.

stop lying to yourself.

if you see any construction in it, you are crazy.
He spent a lot of time learning how to do advanced armament in Wano, after being hit so many times by Kaido, Luffy figured out that instead of doing the advanaced armament infusion/emmision he can do it with Conqueror haki too, that's why he managed to learn it so quickly, if you already figured out the 3 stages of Armament, it's not too hard doing Advanced CoC too.

the summary literally states his conscious emotional states.

it's not the same as luffy vs enel.
So then it's not a drunken style like you described? I don't even understand the issue here when it's a drunk Kaido going through his cycle of emotions. He seems to be drinking because he's enjoying himself and the cycle of emotions are an effect of the alcohol. It's nothing but a quirk of his from what I can tell. I don't see what CoO even has to do with this when Luffy still can't dodge everything anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.