What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It just kills the tension. It'd be different if they were equals or something but Kaido legit almost one shot Luffy with a regular, base thunder bagua at the start of Roofpiece. This shit should kill Luffy
Kaido technically isn't at peak strength and Luffy is seemingly desperate to avoid his attacks.. and when hit he's aggravated that he let it land

But didn't Adv.CoC was enough to basically place its users at the same level, and leagues above those who don't have that ability?

You think Kizaru going all out is having a worse perfomance against Kaido than Yamato because he has no Adv.CoC?

Yamato used all of her arsenal, and did shit to Kaido
If Yamato didn't have any potential then you wouldn't be completely wrong but since she has immense potential and Oda already foreshadowed her growing much more powerful after leaving Wano, the same thing that happened to Oden, Oden in his early 30's would get clapped by Yamato but later on he became on par with legends, Yamato has the same potential for growth.
You don't believe Sanji will fight an Admiral, so whatever
What happens when Luffy is also fighting an Admiral, are they all on the same level, is Queen on the same tier as Kaido too?

Change it to MonsterBigMom instead lol
Big mom has way more potential than kaido

Had she created single homie like only thunder one then it would be 4 times more powerful plus she can also increase strength by sacrificing her life and Humans can live uptp 150 years in OP

Combo of big Powerful thunder attacks followed by adv coc ikoku done by a much bigger mom using 30 lives...

But I am neutral towards her in terms of liking

I'm not sure I believe base Kaido with no adv. CoC's thunder Bagua > a weakened, hybrid Kaido using strong moves with advanced CoC and getting clean hits off.
again he's not at peak strength.. plus its not even a given that base is his weakest form.. he's using all 3 to his advantage atm.. and the guy seemingly admits that the fight is a bit tough for him..

so definitely we can't assume his attacks are consistent with potency given and also that luffy isn't getting affected severely given his reactions

i dont understand the rant
if Luffy can't duel Kaido equally 1vs1
then its pointless to continue the story
let Kaido wipe them and become PK instead lol

Luffy is the main character, he'll defeat all enemies 1 way another no matter how strong they are

its not over yet, im sure kaido still have few ace cards that can push luffy to use G5 or awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.