What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda in the span of a single arc has changed Luffy into Gary Stuffy
:suresure:
The powering up process should be more gradual i agree. But its the result of Oda wanting to show tension in previous arcs. Hody? Luffy should be underdog to create tension! Doffy? Luffy should be underdog to create tension! Kata and Cracker? Luffy should be underdog to create tension...

Suddenly we have Kaidou and Oda goes oh shit now how can escape from being cornered if i'm the one who cornered myself in previous arcs? Lol i mean its his own faults from previous arcs.

I hope we get a solid 4 more chapters of this. Just a slugfest between luffy and Kaido.

it'd be better if Luffy was in G4, him tanking blow after blow in base is kind of disappointing and is giving Kaido the Katakuri vibes AP wise.
Now you understand that Katakuri AP wasn't bad as you guys claimed.

Luffy just won't lose again!
The reason he's tanking Kaido's adcoc attacks even ragnarok js because of his willpower
Same way he tanked Katakuri's koka attacks for hours

Katakuri AP was proven ~ G4 bar KKG/Cannonball. His G3 was >> G3
Kaido's AP still top 3 next to WB & Oden

I wonder if you guys will start saying Kaido sucks or is weaker than X coz Luffy tanking his attacks now lol

Anyone who fights Luffy especially when he says he won't lose again...its over
Even Your lethal attacks will be dodged or tanked

i dont understand the rant
if Luffy can't duel Kaido equally 1vs1
then its pointless to continue the story
let Kaido wipe them and become PK instead lol

Luffy is the main character, he'll defeat all enemies 1 way another no matter how strong they are

its not over yet, im sure kaido still have few ace cards that can push luffy to use G5 or awakening
You should not bother with them, Since the beginning of the raid, Luffy was the person dodging and doing the most dmagae to kaido, before he even got Advanced CoC. Then he got it, and his Advanced CoC usage has gotten better.

These are just salty Zoro fanboys who Oda has been putting them in their place the whole of Wano starting with Killer vs Zoro and continuein gform their.

Akainu blocking Whitebeard’s full power Quake punch with a CoA barrier >>> Luffy barely blocking Kaido’s casual attacks
1. Luffy has superior CoA to little Sakazuki
2. He did that with the help of two other admirals
3. Shitty quake powers aren't that impressive. Teach did the same moves WB did, moments after getting the fruit. He still calls Kaido a 'dreaded monster' after having years to master the gura

Akainu gets folded quickly by current Luffy.

i dont understand the rant
if Luffy can't duel Kaido equally 1vs1
then its pointless to continue the story
let Kaido wipe them and become PK instead lol

Luffy is the main character, he'll defeat all enemies 1 way another no matter how strong they are

its not over yet, im sure kaido still have few ace cards that can push luffy to use G5 or awakening
NOOO LUFFY CANT BE THE MOST POWERFUL SINCE I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BE THE STRONGEST ODA IS CRAP WRITER SINCE HE DOESNT CHOOSE MY FAVE TO BE NEW WSC

If Yamato didn't have any potential then you wouldn't be completely wrong but since she has immense potential and Oda already foreshadowed her growing much more powerful after leaving Wano, the same thing that happened to Oden, Oden in his early 30's would get clapped by Yamato but later on he became on par with legends, Yamato has the same potential for growth.
I don't know what this has to do with my point and the Adv.CoC conversation here, but ok

Looks like you're already agreeing with me im this matter

What happens when Luffy is also fighting an Admiral, are they all on the same level, is Queen on the same tier as Kaido too?
Just to give you an idea:

Enies Lobby:
The idea was:
4000>2240>2220

Not that much of a big deal, since Luffy's fight was much harder than Zoro and Sanji's. This already gives you a taste of what may come soon

And i kinda expect the gap between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to get much smaller by the EoS because of the enemies left

The only way this doesn't happen is if Oda puts Luffy to fight an supposedly much stronger enemy properly introduced, compared to Zoro and Sanji's

But i totally expect them to fight Admirals at some point, and Luffy will obviously fight Akainu imo, and Zoro will get Mihawk at some point

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol
He’s defending with ACoC
If you’re counting on Oda’s drawing
I suggest you to stop doing that
Otherwise I will tell you King did not use armament haki with Zoro
Oda is shitty with drawing details of haki
Luffy is actively blocking with adv. CoC. When he gets hit, he isn't. He's taking it all.
Now you understand that Katakuri AP wasn't bad as you guys claimed.

Luffy just won't lose again!
The reason he's tanking Kaido's adcoc attacks even ragnarok js because of his willpower
Same way he tanked Katakuri's koka attacks for hours

Katakuri AP was proven ~ G4 bar KKG/Cannonball. His G3 was >> G3
Kaido's AP still top 3 next to WB & Oden

I wonder if you guys will start saying Kaido sucks or is weaker than X coz Luffy tanking his attacks now lol

Anyone who fights Luffy especially when he says he won't lose again...its over
Even Your lethal attacks will be dodged or tanked
:pepeke: This isn't about dogtooth
Oda in the span of a single arc has changed Luffy into Gary Stuffy
He's been like this for a bit.

Lowkey why OP was better last volume, when the focus was away from him.
again he's not at peak strength.. plus its not even a given that base is his weakest form.. he's using all 3 to his advantage atm.. and the guy seemingly admits that the fight is a bit tough for him..

so definitely we can't assume his attacks are consistent with potency given and also that luffy isn't getting affected severely given his reactions
He better be at 10% strength or less if base, CoCless thunder bagua is doing more damage than current moves

3. Shitty quake powers aren't that impressive. Teach did the same moves WB did, moments after getting the fruit. He still calls Kaido a 'dreaded monster' after having years to master the gura

Your avy man its so lit :myman::myman:intriguing as well, why does Toei only put Shanks as the last guy standing facing Luffy? They place Shanks even after Xebec! Shanks hype foreshadowing again :steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The major difference b/w Kaido from this chapter and Kaido from the previous chapters is that he's actually actively trying to avoid getting hit. Of course, he did it previously but not as much as he did in this chapter. His drunken fighting style is far more effective and efficient even if he's not necessarily significantly stronger barring the haki boost that Luffy talks about.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Shankstards are getting worse with each chapter I swear
:whitepress:

The powering up process should be more gradual i agree. But its the result of Oda wanting to show tension in previous arcs. Hody? Luffy should be underdog to create tension! Doffy? Luffy should be underdog to create tension! Kata and Cracker? Luffy should be underdog to create tension...

Suddenly we have Kaidou and Oda goes oh shit now how can escape from being cornered if i'm the one who cornered myself in previous arcs? Lol i mean its his own faults from previous arcs.
Luffy truly an underdog was only against Katakuri and also against Kaido for the most part.....against Doflamingo or Cracker, his arsenal was sufficient to defeat them....only thing limiting is G4 time limit....but against Katakuri he needed to learn FS to even match with him...same with Kaido..he was inferior for the most fight...even this chapter clashing equally for sometime doesn't mean he is equal to Kaido....I mean this is the problem with weekly reading....people jump to conclusions very fast.....just imagine, when did Oda ever give Luffy an "easy" victory....

People are clamoring or hoping for Luffy getting KOed again and if that happens, people will say Oda creating "unnecessary" drama..... and now it didn't happen, they are finding different ways to shit talk....

Status
Not open for further replies.