What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People expected Whitebeard esque casual Quake attacks from Kaido when thats never gonna be the case. However Kaido is a durability monster unlike WB who was getting injured by fodder bullets.
A running theme I’m starting to notice is people forgetting this is an actual story....

Everybody can’t literally be doing the same shit, or nobody give a damn after a while. It’s why I was never sold on the calamities being proficient haki users, just because of Kata. At the end of the day does anybody wanna see king/Marco/Kata doing the same shit??

Aoe the admirals thing mainly, tho I’m sure Kaido will have some good solo Aoe when it’s all said an done. But top tier doesn’t mean perfect at everything

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its funny seeing Katakuri fans trash Kaido's AP for no reason lol and use this as an excuse for their fight.

Luffy has relentless willpower and endurance does not change the fact that G3 matched Power Mochi and the best of Katakuri was at best King Cobra level.
It's weird because Kaido has high AP feats before this segment of the fight. This is clearly plot nerfing Kaido. Katakuri never got those feats in the first place, making it pointless to compare the two. He doesn't get a AP boost because Oda's dicking Kaido

The problem with kaido -- What good is powerful defense if you don't have good offense to make use of it
This isn’t a Kaido problem… It’s a Luffy thing… Luffy is simply the tank of tanks when he actually gets into his final fight

Remember WCI when Katakuri was first introduced in the tea party and he essentially low diffed Luffy and Jimbei had to save Luffy? Yet when they actually fought Katakuri spent 11 hours nonstop Punching the shit out of base Luffy and being UNABLE to put this man down

Same thing is happening now… Kaido is introduced capable of one shorting Luffy… When they start fighting, Kaido is now unable to put is man down no matter what he does

Last edited:
Every yonko will have adv coc , kaido is not special in that regard , all kaido has that separate him from others is his defense

WB has much better offense thanks to gura ; swordsman like shanks will have poweful ranged attacks , akainu with magma
Yea if you mean prime WB then he has AdvCoC attacks as well as Gura2, Kaidou is shown to be superior in durability tho, hasnt shown his awakening either so i wanna see how his awakening supports his AdvCoC attacks.

Shanks...dunno how to compare his AdvCoC against Kaidou..but Akainu doesnt have CoC or AdvCoC, so Kaidou having AdvCoC still has haki advantage against Akainu i guess. But if you compare Kaidou to the very very top strongest guys, then i agree his offense (until this point) maybe not better than Prime WB, Prime Roger or Shanks, since those are the very top guys as well (AdvCoC masters: PK-WSM-MC's inspiration)

I an gonna say it

DF they are talking about is K I D's
Would be nice, making Kidd important. But Oda shafted him so hard, I feel like they'd sooner hype Sanji's exoskeleton than Kidd
Law has his immortality part
Luffy got hype of WW's
Kid's turns

I doubt Oda gonna invoke some gomu gomu shit. Cause from the sound of it they wouldnt fucking send WhW to guard it but rather some Admiral or CP0

People expected Whitebeard esque casual Quake attacks from Kaido when thats never gonna be the case. However Kaido is a durability monster unlike WB who was getting injured by fodder bullets.
Eh most of the attacks kaido does gets blocked by other top tiers but their offense will hurt kaido

Lets talk about a scenario -- Kaido vs Shanks --
Kaido uses adv coc attacks , so does shanks cancelling them

Kaido uses DT shanks dodges using adv coo

Shanks use poweful slash attacks like togen totsuka -- Kaido's regen drops

Repeat above scenario lot of times

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A manga about a kid that accidentally ate a trashy rubber fruit finding creative ways to use his power to defeat much tougher and stranger enemies.

That’s what I thought I was reading.
:few:
I don't see how GGnM having some special and unknown attribute(s) diminishes Luffy's creativity with the way he uses the fruit unless the said power of the fruit is what makes it possible.

923 was bullshit fake hype. That's becoming clearer and clearer. Kaido's AP goes up and down as Oda pleases.
Dude luffy was in rage and because of lack of concentration he got an powerful attack on the head! ofc he would be knocked out!
luffy was not using his Coc or anything in defense so he got more damage where as again luffy got beaten so the AP is still the same
The only thing that changed is that now luffy is using his adCoc in every attac and for defense
and luffy is still having a very hard time as he keeps getting hit by kaido and gets more and heavy damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.