What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually consider Morj’s Enies Lobby and Marineford analysis videos to be borderline peak review content.

So when he’s saying that Wano is garbage I pay more attention than say to some rando on a battle forum.

I don’t feel like that’s unreasonable.
Imagine taking a youtuber seriously when that guy make easy money with complaining other works with his own personal views. Just because wano’s didnt satisfy his agenda lmao
:gokulaugh:

Chapter isn't as hype as I thought it would be. The fight between luffy and kaido is nice. Kaido pulling a king and simply switching between all forms is very interesting.

Luffys statement is terrible though "if I beat you while you are drunk you won't say deny the win right?" Its terrible because luffy is already deny the fact that he had rest while kaido been fighting scabbards, roof 5, scabbards again, got damaged by zoro, fights luffy, fights yamato after luffys loses, fights yamato and luffy together with momo, then fights luffy again.

The goressie stuff is fine but they were not needed this chapter since we didn't really get a bug reveal from them
Facts them condom fans won't see that though. The main villain can't be at a disadvantage cause he's the ViLlAiN:whitepress:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I actually consider Morj’s Enies Lobby and Marineford analysis videos to be borderline peak review content.

So when he’s saying that Wano is garbage I pay more attention than say to some rando on a battle forum.

I don’t feel like that’s unreasonable.
It's one thing to factor in others' opinions before making your own; letting them influence your views is a different story altogether. We've gone way too far into the story since MF or EL so it's easy enough to connect the dots and talk as if the shit that we didn't like or understand back then is one of the greatest things Oda has ever done. So the least we can do before calling the entire arc garbage is to wait until it's wrapped.

“Why this seemingly normal set up chapter about Chopper and Nami is actually proof that Akainu would demolish Big Mom and Kaido at the same time”

Im gonna review every single OP chapter and turn in into admiral wank

The attempts to downplay Linlin is hilarious.

I don't downplay Kaido but compare drunkeness vs literally tapping into life energy as a boost. The latter is much more substantial because literally no other soul bar her own is potent enough to make her stronger.
Eh wait a sec.
At first I think Kaido and BM stopped early because they made alliance before the battle went too serious.

But iirc:Luffy vs Kaido started at longest, just some hours ago. While Kaido vs BM already lasted for 3 days before they stopped.

So Luffy pushed Kaido harder in hours than Big Mom did in 3 days?
I never downplay Big Mom, but this is the route the manga is taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.