What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to factor in others' opinions before making your own and letting them influence your views is a different story altogether. We've gone way too far into the story since MF or EL so it's easy enough to connect the dots and talk as if the shit that we didn't like or understand back then is one of the greatest things Oda has ever done. So the least we can do before calling the entire arc garbage is to wait until it's wrapped.
While I agree that jumping the gun is a bad idea, when you’re 130 chapters in with only 10-20 left to go I think you can start making some judgements.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
While I agree that jumping the gun is a bad idea, when you’re 130 chapters in with only 10-20 left to go I think you can start making some judgements.
I am not saying you can't criticize the stuff that has already happened but it's too soon to say the whole thing is bad. 10 chapters can make a hell of a lot of difference. Also, you'll have a completely different experience when you read an arc when it's wrapped up.

when title leak

zoroboys and haters:: Luffy gonna k.o once again the believers heads up say again
ZKK prevail

when summary out

zoroboys and haters:: Cry

Luffy tanking kaido attack for wierd reason.

I am not saying you can't criticize the stuff that has already happened but it's too soon to say the whole thing is bad. 10 chapters can make a hell of a lot of difference. Also, you'll have a completely different experience when you read an arc when it's wrapped up.
To the contrary, I actually did reread Wano up to the end of Act 2 after chapter 1010 came out.

Maybe calling Wano trash or bad is too much, but in all honesty I’m really not sure it’s possible for it to be a top 5 arc (or maybe even top 10 - yikes) even if we get a cool Kaido backstory and post fight that have some cool Rocks/void century/Oni/Joy Boy lore.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
To the contrary, I actually did reread Wano up to the end of Act 2 after chapter 1010 came out.

Maybe calling Wano trash or bad is too much, but in all honesty I’m really not sure it’s possible for it to be a top 5 (or maybe even top 10 - yikes) even if we get a cool Kaido backstory and post fight that have some cool Rocks/void century/Oni/Joy Boy lore.
A part of the reason why we don't enjoy Oda's writings as much as we do is that we're way too used to his style and can pretty much already see how he's gonna handle the arc even before it started. The man needs to change his formula.

By the end of every Luffy arc "The villain has bad AP" :milaugh::milaugh: :smart:

Yes, because Kid/Law offence >>> Kaido offence.
It becomes a habit. Luffy's opponent must be weaker than everyone else since they fail to keep Luffy down.

King: keep being the strongest

The World Government: if even by a snowballs chance in hell Kaidou is able to be defeated...

Status
Not open for further replies.