What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mind explaining why you so adamantly want to die on this hill?
If you didnt understand it so far, you wont understand it now either. :goyea:
Hey @nik87, which Yonko commander can do this to Kaido again?
What has impressed you so much about that part? Is it stopping the kanabo or drawing blood from Kaido?
I have seen it from Luffy and other commander-level people too many times to find it amusing for 100th time...
Just wait for Usopp to do better than that with Reject Dials and lemme know if you consider him top tier...
@nik87 Wow, look at this Yonko commander level character, pushing Kaido this far in a 1vs1:
Can you imagine Kaido taking a sake break if he was facing the King of Hell? :myman:
Meriendas like that only happen vs the shrimp that has mosquito bites.
Never when facing the Holy terror of the seas. And you know it. :goyea:

Bruh reading this chapter spoilers alone got that hype drug in my veins this chapter sounds amazing both as a fighting chapter and a story progression chapter we get to see more of Kaido as a Yonko and a character as well as an epic cliff hanger with a certain devil fruit " :funky:":whitepress:" I just hope it is not the damn Tama fruit calling in the ancient animal because that would be extra bullshit for a character we have known for such a short duration relatively to get such Hype and praise OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE "

Status
Not open for further replies.