What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-luffy was sleeping for at least 10 minutes
2-eat a month worth of food
3-rested for another 10 minutes
he recharged all of his haki and stamina, and he didn't suffer any fatal bleeding wound, he was decently fresh.
on the other hand kaido was noticeably weakened after yamato fought him.

the op world can believe whatever they want, but we all know that luffy can never defeat kaido in a proper 1v1.
Yamato confirmed Luffy is barely standing, he recovered enough to fight that's all.

no it is only salty zorotards that believe that. Kaido and Luffy's opinion's on their 1vs1 is far more important than salty shitheads lol.

ODA LITERALLY MAKE ZORO FANBOYS FORUM CRY IN ONE CHAPTER. LMAO

BYE BYE ZORO IS EQUAL TO LUFFY

:mihanha::luffylaugh:
I mean I don't deny Luffy's might but he didn't inflict much of a damage so far probably.

When Zoro fought Kaido he was so serious and concerned about his AP, Meme first was despite her usual arrogant attitude then Zoro was struck by Hakai and lost a lot of his lethality.

1-luffy was sleeping for at least 10 minutes
2-eat a month worth of food
3-rested for another 10 minutes
he recharged all of his haki and stamina, and he didn't suffer any fatal bleeding wound, he was decently fresh.
on the other hand kaido was noticeably weakened after yamato fought him.

the op world can believe whatever they want, but we all know that luffy can never defeat kaido in a proper 1v1.
It doesn't really matter because he won't even be able to defeat him "alone". When the time is right, the King of Hell will send the Oni where he belongs. :myman:

We should let the Luffy fans have some fun, they need it before the ultimate copium kicks in.:ihaha:

He was struggling with King to the point of draining his lifespan and is now asleep, due to suffer side effects from Mink medicine lol.
Maybe in 2 piece. In one piece he was being nerfed by Enma and beat him in 1 chapter and a few pages when he learnt how to use it properly lol. Learn to read wesMidnight, I promise it'll help.

Mink medicine kicked in? It's a wonder everyone drags up your failed points from years back :suresure:

Yamato confirmed Luffy is barely standing, he recovered enough to fight that's all.

no it is only salty zorotards that believe that. Kaido and Luffy's opinion's on their 1vs1 is far more important than salty shitheads lol.
wrong scans translations. i can't blame your lack of research though.

in the officials she said luffy was putting everything on his back. that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.