What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido against Asura Zoro: This cut will stay with me only for Kaido to treat it like a random paper cut. Oden's cut is still giving Kaido PTSD 20 years from the grave meanwhile Asura Zoro couldn't even cure Kaido's boredom it seems:josad:

Kaido against base Luffy:
I recognize you are STRONG!!
It's been a while since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!:steef:
Zoro without power up :

Luffy after his power up :

amazing luffy finally gets to stand up to Kaido after his battles against red scabbards, Worstgen, Yamato and lifting Onigashima. What a feat

What's the story behind this series bro?
Oh final you will love it.. its called Sakamoto Days

its about a a legendary hitman renowned as Taro Sakamoto, known for his brutality, god like combat skills , strength and subtly in the domain of assassins literally deemed the best assassin to ever grace the planet (aka Japan lol) , one day he retires after he falls in love with a girl at a convenience store and marries her hence revoking his status and position as a hitman

Now if someone this big leaves the business all of a sudden its ought to stir some trouble, hence fast forward 5 years Sakamoto's identity is ascertained ... after a series of reunions with acquaintances from the past figures and new employees to the convenience store..
this is where sakamoto's endeavors begins as the Legend returns to the Underworld and is faced with perils that put his family in dire danger
The fight choreography and characterization of the main lot of the story is just spectacular.. the art fits in pretty well with the theme and plot.

its a must read it just took me 2 days to catch up.. its 53 chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.