What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And yet he's still a weaker swordsman than Mihawk and Shanks.
He isnt.
Once again, you misunderstood what tanking means. Kaido is tanking attacks and continues fighting. Zoro, after hakai, was barely up on his legs because the damage he took was lethal and if not for the magical treatment he was out of the fight for good.
Zoro tanked Hakai and proceeded to clown Big Mom, shredding her Prometheus until Kaido interrupted him and then called Kaido out into a 1vs1 and slashed his chest open. I know just fine what tanking is and Zoro has the best defensive feat vs Hakai. Cant beat it.

King wasn't Zoro's opponent because Marco fought him prior to that.

We all know that Kaido's main fight this arc is Luffy. Even if ZKK happens Luffy remains Kaido's main fight.
Marco and everyone else cant scratch King in flame mode, nice try.
Kaido has been everyone's fight, especially during Luffy's KO meriendas... And he will end up as Zoro's fight.

He didn't. Couldn't get up and was carried by Law who additionally needed to treat his injuries.
He literally did, lol. Imagine comparing aCoC blunt strikes to Hakai... Only Anti-Zoro pirates put those two in the same realm, lol.

Lol, even if ZKK happens, Zoro didn't prove he can do that 1v1.
He will literally do it in 1vs1. Cant wait to hear excuses.

A lot of Zoro fanboys mad in this thread that Luffy and Kaido are putting on a fight that already scales by multiple factors way above Zoro vs King in strength, and they’ve barely even gotten serious.

Zoro was getting overwhelmed by King, while Luffy is fighting a Yonko one on one in base. All that bullshit since Wano started is coming back to land on them.
You will see what serious Kaido looks like when Zoro appears in front of him next time.
Nothing like the circus he is now against Luffy's mosquito bites. :goyea:

I really think we are at a crucial point in the manga where the main characters are becoming the strongest in their universe in order to conclude their quest. Who can stop zoro now that he can beat a yonko commander without much difficulty, while coming out of a fight against two yonkos. Who can stop luffy, now that he can stand up to the most powerful being without even his gear 2. You naively think that the admirals won't suffer the same fate but it's not the case
I really think the characters won't lose any more fights or suffer big defeats. Realize that we are 1000 chapters in, I think oda is tired of these developments, and those who love to see the heroes in trouble like in one piece pre timeskip should read recent jump shonens like ayashimon or sakamoto days. I really think that after 100 volumes oda wants to finish this manga, and luffy's absurd rise in power only confirms it. And despite everything oda does we won't feel any tension in the final war either because we know that zoro will beat mihawk, we know that luffy will beat akainu, we know that sanji will find all blue.One piece is a happy and festive manga compared to jujutsu kaisen or chainsaw man. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's its identity and why many people like this manga

Status
Not open for further replies.