What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Or,you know,Luffys dura is just top-notch at this point on top of having a ACoC barrier

Zoron is nothing compare to him.

Your Zoron wank is getting annoying
Law shrugged off a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua, so it's not going to significantly hinder Zoro.

Kaido's AP just sucks.

@Cinera Waiting for a Kizaru wank thread :datas:
When he fights Zoro.

Imu’s existence sure but Robin knows about masked CP0 agents and that organization’s structure. And you would think she’d have also considered the Gorosei. This all applies to the Rev as well.

Yet for some reason these people keep telling us the admirals are the top end of the WG.

Hell, even outside Robin and the Rev, mother caramel literally implied that admirals > all CP0 agents ever.
I agree that Admirals > CP 0.

We don’t even know what one of the admirals looks like, the leader of the marines is literally the man who murdered the MCs brother, and it’s been stated multiple times by characters like Robin and the Rev (who you think would know) that the admirals are the strongest fighters in the WG structure.

But no lol they aren’t antagonists.
I 100% believe they are antagonists meant to be fought by the crew, but didn't Robin say they are strongest force in the Marines, not the WG? The World Government on its own was barely an entity when Aokiji was revealed. It took the following arc to really show who they are. I don't think we've heard confirmation that the Gorosei couldn't be comparable (and clearly they have fought in the past considering their scars). Plus Im is a hidden entity.

I 100% believe they are antagonists meant to be fought by the crew, but didn't Robin say they are strongest force in the Marines, not the WG? The World Government on its own was barely an entity when Aokiji was revealed. It took the following arc to really show who they are. I don't think we've heard confirmation that the Gorosei couldn't be comparable (and clearly they have fought in the past considering their scars). Plus Im is a hidden entity.
No Robin said WG (on two separate occasions) not the marines.

Additionally, the admirals get introduced at Marineford as the World Government’s Saikou Senyroku, not the Marine’s.

I said it multiple times, and I don't get why many see it as an impossible scenario

the direction of the story is for Rocks pirates to be the main villains from now on, and Wano is a build up to that

introduction of Rocks in Wano arc, and calling Kaido and BM alliance as Rocks pirates return, while several other Rocks members are being teased like Shiki in Oden flashback, Weevil mother, Shanks worrying about a certain pirate, and who know what's next

i think it's very fair assumption lol it doesn't make sense Big Mom to fall here, Kaido still full of mysteries even tho we're near the end of Wano, the alliance between the two seems pointless and random if it's not gonna lead to anything substantial...ect

also it's obvious Rocks existence won't mean anything if supposedly the only two alive members are already dealt with, why the story of Rocks even exist then? Rocks pirates introduction can only be meaningful if it affect the current story

Status
Not open for further replies.