What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that I think we still need to wait till the end of the arc to fully judge certain aspects. If you are still wanting things from Usopp or Brook or Chopper or more Jinbe/Franky scenes, etc, then its possible they still happen by virtue of what comes next.

Big Mom's crew IS still a lingering plotline and hasn't been addressed. Not saying they HAVE to show up, but Oda does need to address them.

Will CP-0 catchup to Brook/Robin? Could Franky/Jinbe hold them off? Things like this.
Bigmom will come clutch for Robin

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Real talk, before the raid I remember there being actual thoughts on which of the scabbards might die due to the general vibes surrounding the raid. I was personally, at the time, worried for Kinemon since he spent so much time with the Straw Hats. But then the raid started. I don't know what changed, but in the scenes where Scabbards were supposed to die, I knew instantly that they were not dead.

The only thing I didn't see coming was Ol' Oda bringing back the fart joke from Punk Hazard to confirm that Kin was still alive. The dude is a master of trolling.
:lusalty:

Wano flaw is having way too much build up
Crticicism wouldn't be as harsh if Oda didn't se't up that arc since Punk Hazard, at the end it has the same flaws as other arcs, but which werent hyped as much by oda
@Paperchampion23 I know you yourself expected tobi roppo and calamities to be tougher opponents and get up
This guy gets it. :cheers:

Literally only Zoro-related stuff is where Oda delivers this arc. Everything else sucks 99%, like Lolda did it on purpose to make it as mid as possible, even. :suresure:

Real talk, before the raid I remember there being actual thoughts on which of the scabbards might die due to the general vibes surrounding the raid. I was personally, at the time, worried for Kinemon since he spent so much time with the Straw Hats. But then the raid started. I don't know what changed, but in the scenes where Scabbards were supposed to die, I knew instantly that they were not dead.

The only thing I didn't see coming was Ol' Oda bringing back the fart joke from Punk Hazard to confirm that Kin was still alive. The dude is a master of trolling.
:lusalty:
I wish Lolda is as dedicated to proper storytelling as he is to trolling. :catsweat:

Fans: How scabbards got healed?

Oda: I don't know, ask them yourself!

Fans to scabbards: Who healed ya?

Scabbards: Dont know

Fans again to Oda: Who healed them, tell us now!
Oda: Hiyori did!

Fans to Hiyori: How you got onto Onigashima?

Hiyori: Dont know!

Mr. Morj: Let me make another theory as Oda has given me another opportunity to hype up something that should not have been there to begin with !

Status
Not open for further replies.