What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...sad to throw water on your "huge" victory but he exaggerated things...:suresure:
you do know the sales of 2021 and you do know its place...and you even proclaimed that it will not be even in top 20 next year.....
Nothing against JJk or Kimetsu or Tokyo Revenger, but these animes/manga lose their hype when they are ending. Only few people will remember these manga, the maincharacters and the story, but the most users will always remember themselve about One Piece,Naruto and Bleach, hell even Boku no Hero and Fairy tail. It terms of story, world building,characters, no one can top these above. Alone the fact that One Piece still sales good and stand as one of the top after 20years, yeah neither JKK or Kimetsu would do the same.

And Marineford arc was indeed one of the best one in the manga history which I witness and I read a lot of mangas.

With all respect to Kimetsu,JKK,Tokyo revenger and other mangas,nothing will ever top One piece. Yes the criticize for wano arc is right, but I rather take a solid wano arc and not a bad arc in overall.

> is the World's Strongest Creature

> gonna do a massive party you do every year

> some rookies invade your territory, in the middle of the party, defeat you and get away with it

> you don't kill a single fucking intruder

impressive

Nothing against JJk or Kimetsu or Tokyo Revenger, but these animes/manga lose their hype when they are ending. Only few people will remember these manga, the maincharacters and the story, but the most users will always remember themselve about One Piece,Naruto and Bleach, hell even Boku no Hero and Fairy tail. It terms of story, world building,characters, no one can top these above. Alone the fact that One Piece still sales good and stand as one of the top after 20years, yeah neither JKK or Kimetsu would do the same.

And Marineford arc was indeed one of the best one in the manga history which I witness and I read a lot of mangas.

With all respect to Kimetsu,JKK,Tokyo revenger and other mangas,nothing will ever top One piece. Yes the criticize for wano arc is right, but I rather take a solid wano arc and not a bad arc in overall.
You know that One Piece can ending as GOT series? People talk about it till they see it's ending. SO if ending will be huge dissapoint people will never talk about One Piece only case of few good arcs.

No...do you even know what is struggle?....

no....one shot or two shot whatever you think is what Kaido did to Luffy...complete KO...momentary white eye doesn't mean KO because Kaido got momentary white eye many times against Luffy...do you call that Luffy KOed Kaido?...

Not needed...Luffy could have come out of her grip with G4...it is not as if he is helpless....
I do know what struggle means.

Luffy didn't got white eyes for a moment. He was down for good. Zoro had to carry him. No ones is carrying Kaido.

If Luffy went G4 and not finish Ulti and P1 in time he would die because he would be out of haki against them. Maybe even against fodders because Luffy kind of knock out when he ran out of G4. Except for Katakuri plot armor fight of course.

You know that One Piece can ending as GOT series? People talk about it till they see it's ending. SO if ending will be huge dissapoint people will never talk about One Piece only case of few good arcs.
Considering Oda has planned the ending of OP and has confirmed its always been the same, I doubt this will happen.

Game of Thrones failed because the showrunners did not follow GRRMs notes and rushed to the end of then series. They've even admitted to changing things that the author told them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.