What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people saying Zoro is anywhere close to Luffy have missed a major point: Luffy before time-skip and after time-skip (ATS) has fought very ambitious and strong willed individuals. ATS, they have all had CoC sans Hordy Jones. Whereas Zoro has only fought one person with CoC in Kaido, which was a tag-team.

The reason Katakuri is a beast is because of his CoC! I still think he bodies Zoro. Zoro needed CoC to essentially defeat a non-CoC user in King. Even King’s observation haki was normal.

Zoro’s real test will come when he faces a haki master in all 3 like Luffy has done in Kata and now Kaido. Even Doffy is an extreme high diff for Zoro - argue with your fathers!!

Luffy is miles above Zoro at this point. Sanji isn’t Far behind Zoro. I think Sanji would take Zoro to deaths door - argue with your mamas!!!

he is though:kriwhat:

Literally the first Anime I ever saw with my eyes was One Piece on Adult swim in 2005 when I first came to the states. SO yes, Oda is forcing me to read Juan Piss. I hate so many things about it but I cant let ago. Also, a great deal of hate readers do so not only becauase they are attached to the story but also because they are attached to the One piece fandom. If places like Worst Gen, NF, Mangahelpers, (even Plebbit) didn't exist, I would have dropped a long time ago.
If you don't like One Piece anymore then you don't need to act like a Vegan about it and shove your beliefs up everyone's ass and act like you are more enlightened than anyone who still likes One Piece the way Lee and Den Den and Master of Haki and Koms and dozens of other autists on this forum have been doing for a while

A lot of people saying Zoro is anywhere close to Luffy have missed a major point: Luffy before time-skip and after time-skip (ATS) has fought very ambitious and strong willed individuals. ATS, they have all had CoC sans Hordy Jones. Whereas Zoro has only fought one person with CoC in Kaido, which was a tag-team.

The reason Katakuri is a beast is because of his CoC! I still think he bodies Zoro. Zoro needed CoC to essentially defeat a non-CoC user in King. Even King’s observation haki was normal.

Zoro’s real test will come when he faces a haki master in all 3 like Luffy has done in Kata and now Kaido. Even Doffy is an extreme high diff for Zoro - argue with your fathers!!

Luffy is miles above Zoro at this point. Sanji isn’t Far behind Zoro. I think Sanji would take Zoro to deaths door - argue with your mamas!!!
I think Luffy is very clearly above Zoro, but let's not downplay Zoro by saying he'd still lose to Kat lol. One adCoC Shishi Sonson and it's over.

when zoro struggle against king doesn't have coc and needed a advcoc to beat him zoro is weak as hell.
:crazwhat:
Zoro is now weak because he required ACoC to beat an opponent who has a stronger defense than Kaido, who huge part of strength comes from his strong defense/durability/recovery powers?

Stay off the copium because it has your brain all jacked up. A weaken Zoro bested Kaido. Now a stronger Zoro needed ACoC to beat King. That proves King is an incredibly strong and powerful character. Makes King and Zoro look even more impressive.

Cap less.

Luffy 1001 was speedblitzed by Kaido. And what is your measure to say his base strength is equivalent to hybrid Kaido? Remember you are talking about pre-ACoC Luffy.

Yamato is stronger than Luffy until now. She holded Kaido longer than Luffy did.
cry now zoroboys its luffy>>yamato>>>>>zoro
luffy can now tanking kaido attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.