What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you need to be honest in such a situation. Luffy is the strongest SN and impressive but still a mid-boring MC in my opinion. Hate makes you blind but if you dislike someone you can still give some credits.
I just love how reasonable and non toxic you are. You are a breath of fresh air in this forum bro.
At least the scabbards could die, especially Kinemon but Oda had no balls to do so.
Kinemon should have died. And ESPECIALLY because him and O—Tsuru are waiting to see each other after the war.
It would have been a bittersweet and beautiful scene for both of them. But Oda's no-death-policy turned Kinemon into Pound 2.0.

Volume 4 SBS

Like it, hate it, it's just what it is.
This is just a dumb excuse Oda uses so he can write more storylines for characters and to infinetly re-introduce them into the story.
Your post is the example of what a non toxic reader is,
Agree :finally:
Anyway, a guy who dreams to be the most free man in the world, who will go against a regime to rescue or protect a friend or even a stranger will never be boring to me.
Childish, idealist, utopic, I appreciate all of this and at least I can find some of it, although in a fictional story[/QUOTE
Agree:christnally: Sums up pretty well what makes me enjoy Luffy's character.

Yamato can use adv CoC casually, Zoro had to risk his life force to do so. From what they have shown she is above him. (discounting post Wano bloom for all Strawhats)
Oda will make Yamato weaker as the plot requires. As usual. Jinbe, Franky and Robin were all stronger before they joined the crew.

Yamato wore down hybrid Kaido back to base form using her ACoC. Base ACoC named attack was paralled alongside G4 Snakeman named attack.

Her ACoC is not inferior to Zoro's.
It actually is since Zoro already showed CoC barrier which Yamato doesn't have.
Also Zoro can casually use AdCoC, turn it on and off and coat whichever sword he wants too, he kept using Enma for plot reasons, for limit breaking reasons, black blade reasons.

Not sure if this was brought up but notice how this battle is decided by the one who has stronger haki? What's the point of rare devil fruits if a top fighters strongest buffs are from haki?

The fruit just gives too much weaknesses.
That's not the case. Haki just helps. Luffy's most effective hits on Kaido so far come from combining haki with Gear 3 with Red Roc and Roc Gun.

Kidd and Law only did damage to Big Mom with their DF awakenings. Queen would have killed Sanji with his snake form if Sanj didn't have Germa genes. King knocked off Zoro from Onigashima while flying in his zoan form. Yamato withstood Kaido's thunder bagua because her fruit gave her an ice shield. Hawkins would've lost sooner without his DF. Ulti was able to pin down Luffy in her zoan form and it was going to require Gear 4. Marco would've died so many times if he couldn't just keep healing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.