What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand how some might have issues with Luffy matching Kaido but when a fraction of those people also have no issues with ZKK or stuff like wanting Kid to take down BM you know it's just fanbase wars, the ultimate state is recognizing Luffy > Zoro and also supporting ZKK because it would be cool and has reasonable setup.
I'm not big on Luffy being this strong for completely unrelated reasons; because it means the series is nearing its end and I have the feeling Oda is rushing certain stuff, as a paradoxical as it sounds seeing how long it is.
I really hope Oda is going to give proper focus to the things readers have been waiting for decades.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can understand how some might have issues with Luffy matching Kaido but when a fraction of those people also have no issues with ZKK or stuff like wanting Kid to take down BM you know it's just fanbase wars, the ultimate state is recognizing Luffy > Zoro and also supporting ZKK because it would be cool and has reasonable setup.
If you think it's bad writing to make Luffy match Kaido, that's one thing. But downplaying Kaido for being matched by Luffy in an attempt to ultimately downplay him—when it's been made pretty clear just how OP Kaido can be—is just bad.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
true....but 6 out of 10 times it starts from zoro fans and Luffy fans react and then Zoro fans react.....it became a cycle....lol.....
idi modati adyayam matrame....asalu katha ippude modalayindi.....even bigger wars going to happen....:pepecorn:
I am not trying to say Zoro fans are saints. They're worse than others but they're usually not the instigators. Zoro fans are manga versions of Pawan Kalyan fans if you know what I mean.
Post automatically merged:

Do ZKK believers still think ZKK will happen:josad:
Now that they belittle Kaido, they also think ZKK is dead, right? :myman:

This panel killed ZKK.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But Pawan Kalyan fans are the usual instigators. Just like Zoro fans salty that ZKK did not happen, PK fans salty that Pushpa is a hit.
lmao:suresure:

Love the comparison, but why'd they be mad about Pushpa?
Post automatically merged:

That panel is only a parallel to Oden. ( It literally looks like Togen Totsuka on Kaido 20 years ago ).

There is still Ryuma one coming this arc:myman:
Zoro charged at the dragon like Ryuma and ended King like Oden. He paralleled both in one attack.

I'm not big on Luffy being this strong for completely unrelated reasons; because it means the series is nearing its end and I have the feeling Oda is rushing certain stuff, as a paradoxical as it sounds seeing how long it is.
I really hope Oda is going to give proper focus to the things readers have been waiting for decades.
I think a lot of people subconsciously feel that way, you see comments like ''if he can beat Kaido then who can fight him next??'' and that's their minds realizing the fact that there's not many people because that's how few there's left to go though to the end.

I wonder which faction started the fandom war in WG and Orojackson, cant we trace back which fandom downplay a char in order to extremely wank another char, igniting the very primordial war of the fandom?:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.