What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I change my mind all the time when evidence comes out.

That’s not being inconsistent or reactionary, that’s literally just being rational.

If you don’t change your mind when evidence comes up, that is a massive yikes.
There's no fucking evidence whatsoever that Luffy can defeat BB.

It would be Enel vs Luffy, but his time Luffy will be the Enel getting his power nullified and shat on.:steef:

:milaugh:

I called you out for your bias when you acted like King never showed Haki on panel but didn't use the same argument for Marco. And I stopped responding to you back then because I grew tired of entertaining your BS lol.

And I'm not the only person who thinks you have zero credibility whatsoever lmao.
What?

I said that there was no explicit indication of King having high level COO since it was never stated or emphasized in story. I never said I don’t think King had COO.

Whereas with Marco there is explicit indication of high level COO thanks to Kizaru’s Vivre Card.

Luffy fans wank Luffy but definitely not to the point that he is top 1 or top 2 with few exceptions like Sanjikun (he is more of doffy fan than Luffy), Mlzz, Adam-san...but mostly people putting Luffy above Kaido and C3 admirals are mostly from yonko or admiral fans...
sanjikun downplays his pus
acting like he was close to this strength even in dr
so doffy doesnt look shittier

you are right , I think actual luffy fans are more rational with the wank bar mizz / rmstorm than other fans.
Post automatically merged:

Which is TRUE.

B R U H
lol
are you fr

sanjikun downplays his pus
acting like he was close to this strength even in dr
so doffy doesnt look shittier

you are right , I think actual luffy fans are more rational with the wank bar mizz / rmstorm than other fans.

lol
are you fr
I’m not saying I don’t think King has haki.

I’m saying that we can’t say he has high level haki since he hasn’t shown haki EXPLICITLY anywhere

Can we appreciate how fucking brutal this panel is. This is probably my favorite Luffy's attack since NW too
post wano
throw 4.5 bil + at him imo

I’m not saying I don’t think King has haki.

I’m saying that we can’t say he has high level haki since he hasn’t shown haki EXPLICITLY anywhere
bruh start reading the story

Status
Not open for further replies.