What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hades

Have you recognized that Oda purposely closed the huge gap between base/G2+G3 and G4? Prior to his ACoA and ACoC PUs, base Luffy was at least 3 times weaker than Bound Man. Even Snake Man was arguably stronger than G3 but now, Luffy's matching and significantly hurting Hybrid Kaido, as well as blitzing him WITH G3.
I think that's a nice detail; I always criticized the big gap between G2/G3 and G4 and how it should need an upgrade. Now due to ACoA/ACoC, Luffy's base got an upgrade too, especially G3 since it got the "Roc" prefix. Rox > Hawk (see Shishio's post on spoiler summary).

@Hades

Have you recognized that Oda purposely closed the huge gap between base/G2+G3 and G4? Prior to his ACoA and ACoC PUs, base Luffy was at least 3 times weaker than Bound Man. Even Snake Man was arguably stronger than G3 but now, Luffy's matching and significantly hurting Hybrid Kaido, as well as blitzing him WITH G3.
I think that's a nice detail; I always criticized the big gap between G2/G3 and G4 and how it should need an upgrade. Now due to ACoA/ACoC, Luffy's base got an upgrade too, especially G3 since it got the "Roc" prefix. Rox > Hawk (see Shishio's post on spoiler summary).
I think there will be no gears later....just base Luffy who can use g2, g3,g4 attacks and awakening Luffy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.