What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What percent do you think Luffy is going into this fight?
Do you think Kaido is 15% now? because he is considerably more visibly damaged from the blows he's faced in their current 1vs1 than previous attacks.
I don't think HP works like that anyway, especially if you have a mythical zoan.
Mythical zoans all have a limit and stamina is taken into account , a superior regen user in marco got bodied

but current luffy wont need to go g4 early
he will deal damage in base g3 g4th just fine

am not entirely disagreeing with you but luffy has referred to this as a 1v1
kaido has referred to this as a 1v1
at the end of the battle If oda implies luffy has surpassed him then arguing technicalities like the damages kaido had before the 1v1 started or lifting the island wont matter.
more specifically 1v1 in a competitive blow for blow match..that doesn’t necessarily imply Luffy surpassing kaido coz then we'll have those technicalities weighing against that notion.. and it would actually be dumb portraying Luffy to have surpassed kaido post wano given those technicalities and the whole set up of the battle from the getgo.. and i'd doubt oda would do that and render everyone's efforts null just coz Luffy is the "MC"
i mean ofc he's the one with the pen in hand but if it were to be implied Luffy has now surpassed kaido...it would actually be a manga deserting moment

but sure it would validate what you're saying.

Mythical zoans all have a limit and stamina is taken into account , a superior regen user in marco got bodied
Marco seems uninjured for the most part, just tired.
Kaido has a better base to work from obviously, and he has vastly better DURABILITY so that even tapping into his regen is less required. Also I assume Kaido has much better mastery of his fruit than Marco.

Kaido has been knocked out 0 times in the raid, getting knocked out means you have in some way hit a limit, like Luffy has, twice. So I'm not buying the idea that Kaido is somehow vastly nerfed against a fresh Luffy. Kaido in this chapter praises Luffy as legitimately strong, the best 1vs1 he's had since he can remember, and the idea of blaming his loss on external factors was brought up only to be denied.

Yeah but kaido also didn't use hybrid at the start of fight

Scabbards/Yamato/SNs their contribution is useless :seriously:
maybe if he did he wont get hurt

Luffy: Dude!! you're already drunk!!! (alternate: You're already drunk u mug!!!)
Luffy: If you lose to me...!!!
Luffy: ...you better not give excuses that you were "drunk"!!!
Kaido: Fuhihi...Yar~~fool...!!
Kaido: Wohohohoho!!
Kaido: I'm not gonna go outta ma way to make myself weaker....
Kaido: It's coz I've acknowledged you!!
Kaido: Berp~Wohahahaha!!!
Kaido: How long has it been since...
Kaido: ...I've met someone that could actually (go blow to blow/compete) with me in a 1 v 1!!~berp~~~

oda isnt leaving room for a lot of excuses here
kaido called it a 1v1
if he loses and acknowledges luffy is stronger
then he is stronger end of.

more specifically 1v1 in a competitive blow for blow match..that doesn’t necessarily imply Luffy surpassing kaido coz then we'll have those technicalities weighing against that notion.. and it would actually be dumb portraying Luffy to have surpassed kaido post wano given those technicalities and the whole set up of the battle from the getgo.. and i'd doubt oda would do that and render everyone's efforts null just coz Luffy is the "MC"
i mean ofc he's the one with the pen in hand but if it were to be implied Luffy has now surpassed kaido...it would actually be a manga deserting moment

but sure it would validate what you're saying.
chances are oda will
thats what am saying
and if he does
who are we as fans to then powerscale to our headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.