What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was someone who still had comparable strength and combat prowess to Luffy (excluding haki) ..
after awakening semi-FS they were sharing blows evenly .. Luffy just won the battle of attrition, katakuri was still in a relatively pristine shape even after Luffy caught him off guard after kata lost his cool, until he stabbed himself to even the stakes.

Kaido on the other hand bet acoc Luffy right after zoro gave kaido a flipin scar
Luffy even had to revitalize himself while Yamato held kaido

there is no way those fights are comparable
what is comparable is the foes having to nerf themselves to even the stakes.. and even then kata did it for honor and equity while the Plot was the only thing that was nerfing Kaido for Luffy to stand a chance from scabbard to Yamato.

Look I'm in no way saying that Luffy that schmuck doesn't even stand a chance against clean pristine kaido.. i have Kaido beating Luffy at high diff to potentially extreme diff depending on how this ends

but i don't see how it's plausible to assume that luffy would definitively surpass kaido post wano
I can see Luffy pushing Kaido to around high difficulty if both stood on their 100% from the start but he will probably reach his level in a couple of arcs or something

They were trading blows in 1010 and 1011 too, Kaido is pulling an all-nighter while Luffy is on his 4th try to do something.
15 people didnt fight Luffy and prevent him from going after Kaido while Kaido was KOed... The other way around...

She doesnt. Law and Kidd would have killed Luffy tens times over so far...
Law or Kidd would have to move heaven and earth just to tag Luffy, let alone beat him once.

Status
Not open for further replies.