What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How can you even come close to the conclusion Luffy's performance being bad this chapter? :crazwhat:
I have never seen a top tier being trashed like Luffy in this chapter...
Getting laid out onto the ground so easily. What a pathetic performance. Top tier my ass.
At least the poor Kaido is nearing the end of his stamina and has a full night of fight without stopping behind himself.

You're an extremist and being open about it. This shamelessness:tchpepe:
I know it's easier to give labels to the truth which you cant accept but it is inevitable. :myman:
Keep digging your grave deeper tho, I am enjoying the process. :yasu:

no one argued the fight was comparable
that one was a solo win
am telling you that the conclusion oda arrived at isnt what fans expected or would have called out of the fight. so if kaido acknowledges its a 1v1
and there are no excuses when its written that luffy has surpasssed him then put simply he has.
You made the statement that oda deemed that Luffy has surpassed katakuri and it won't be the first time of it happens with Kaido.. i mean definitely some had problems with the Katakuri fight but it was meant to be that way .. but its no longer about expectation here its about how you logically make sense out of this.. Luffy surpassing Katakuri post wci still has substance to it but is it necessary that'll go for Luffy surpassing kaido which doesn't seem to have the same substance.

at the beginning of the fight kaido has set Luffy ceiling to the top tiers that one could argue could beat Kaido.. would it make sense that luffy now is on their caliber at the end of the day (meaning he'd kaido 1v1 in a fresh match) this drastically

what I'm saying is the fights have fundamental differences and varied variables like the so called technicalities so why would oda deem Luffy surpassing Kaido on the basis that this fight is 1v1 given the technicalities and whats being alluded to by a 1v1 is the capability of sharing blows here and not really surpassing him.

again oda has the majestic pen if this happens it'd be a bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.