Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be weird if the whole alliance won their duels except Kid and Law.

Afterwards it's not at all shocking if BM doesn't lose here, in fact she is much stronger than Kid and Law.

But if they are the only ones not to win it would be a shame especially for Kid, we expect a feat from him.
Eh, Drake lost, Carrot and Wanda lost, most of the Scabbards lost. It’d feel more real in my opinion, it would also create that sense of urgency because all the heavy hitters on the alliance side are out, and if Big Mom is roaming around then the war would literally be very unpredictable

Well, chapter 1002: Four Emperors vs New Generation

This summary makes it seem like we barely get anything from Kid and Law vs Big Mom. Oda could end it next chapter, but imo that would really be rushing it.

If @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is right and Law is taken out next chapter with it turning into Kid vs Big Mom. Oda can go back and forth between that fight and Luffy vs Kaido while also wrapping up the less important subplots like Raizo vs Fukurukujo.
Yep, I spoke about this with them before too. A Vs chapter here indicates that probably whatever follows with those involved will end "soon". So Kid and Law can technically win in 1039 or 1040.

However, it can also mean the fight is just shifting from a 2v1, and Oda threw in the vs title before it potentially shifts to a 1v1 and lasts longer.

The problem I have with it ending soon is Kaido is taking AdCoC punch after punch and still is "fine". Big Mom really hasn't had the avenue of being harmed yet truly, which is why I think it might only start after this point. But we'll see what happens.

Put Sanji on the same level of Yamato and Zoro and above Law and Kidd:whitepress:
Sanji beat Queen easier than Zoro beat King, and they are 5% apart in strength according to bounties. Both have been having power ups and nerfs in line with one another, both get called wings of the pirate king. Yes they are on par.
Law and Kidd haven't ever beaten a strong commander, until they do (or unless they beat BM) I will rank them lower, considering BM hasn't even used adv Coc on them yet lol.

Yep, I spoke about this with them before too. A Vs chapter here indicates that probably whatever follows with those involved will end "soon". So Kid and Law can technically win in 1039 or 1040.

However, it can also mean the fight is just shifting from a 2v1, and Oda threw in the vs title before it potentially shifts to a 1v1 and lasts longer.

The problem I have with it ending soon is Kaido is taking AdCoC punch after punch and still is "fine". Big Mom really hasn't had the avenue of being harmed yet truly, which is why I think it might only start after this point. But we'll see what happens.
I think the combo awakening attack did more damage than a casual ACoC punch

otherwise idk why big mom would sacrifice her lifespan over something like that

I get the meme
I just think that the whole point was to keep them separated
And to defeat them from there
So their statement makes logical sense to me

No one can beat big mom and kaido together
Low chance is better than no chance
Yeah it's just a meme^^

Seriously, i just think Big mom and kaido can't fall together. two yonkou at the same time ? also kidd and law defeating big mom kinda take equal shining to luffy take yonkou. we need to accept luffy will always take the biggest credits in the front of "Op world". I don't know if big mom used her adv.coc but she still didn't use it and oda just made her bigger because "bigger = stronger".

I don't think they can defeat her especially after a title "kidd and law vs big mom" where they didn't defeat her but it sealed that they consider Luffy as superior (because they were used to be rivals) and want him to take down kaido.

Sanji beat Queen easier than Zoro beat King, and they are 5% apart in strength according to bounties. Both have been having power ups and nerfs in line with one another, both get called wings of the pirate king. Yes they are on par.
Law and Kidd haven't ever beaten a strong commander, until they do (or unless they beat BM) I will rank them lower, considering BM hasn't even used adv Coc on them yet lol.
Why is beating Queen a bigger feat than fighting big mom? And yeah big mom did use ACoC, its just that Oda off-screened 90% of the fight.

Damn. Oda keep ruining the character again.

Before...
Kid: I will be the one take down Kaido/you come here to witness my fight right?
Law: I have a plan to take down Kaido

Now...
Law & Kid: please Big Mom, anything but disrupting our Pirate King fight

What's a joke

I think the combo awakening attack did more damage than a casual ACoC punch

otherwise idk why big mom would sacrifice her lifespan over something like that
Touche, maybe. I think she sacrificed her lifespan because it's the nature of her power and she isn't underestimating them. They did harm her for sure, but you have to question "how much". We have to see how these next 2-3 chapters play out first.

Big question will be if she falls very soon from both or the fight is longer than we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.