Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's purely like Zunisha destroying all of Jack's ships and Jack by brute force. Zero haki involved. Obviously not the same scale but the same concept applies and its what Kid is talking about. You beat something over and over, no matter how small (like a drop of water on a rock), you WILL eventually break it. That's his fighting style. It's pure tenacity to pull through with Law.
Now imagine if he can add a certain power to those brute strength attacks :kidsmile:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't even know how else to explain this anymore. It's literally plot. Same reason Kaido didn't slit Luffy's throat. The Good Guys can't go dying just like that. The fact that Oda had to make that a point of dialogue should make it clear that it's nothing more than a plot moment. She doesn't look bad because plot holds her back from murdering them.

From the moment she came to Wano, her secondary goal has been Luffy. She has no personal beef with Kidd and Law. Hence why she doesn't go in for the kill when she had them down. She still wants to go up and settle things with Luffy. Same reason she doesn't continue attacking Marco despite having him in a chokehold.

If you think that makes her look bad, then thats your perogative. Nothing can change your mind about it if you think this makes her look "bad"
I understand where you're getting. I am not dumb enough to expect Oda to kill Kid and Law. All I am saying is Oda should've at least made Kid and Law power up so the whole shit looks more acceptable. Don't make her power up only to get beaten by literally the same guys she's dominating even before the said power-up. Oda's doing her dirty. Idc if it's for plot; it's still bad. That's all I am saying.

Nothing against Kid and Law, seeing them get another hype moment against Big Mom is really cool.

However you can't deny that the only reason why Oda didn't have Big Mom defeat Kid and Law for good is because of plot.

The full summary makes it very clear that the only reason why Kid and Law are not completely defeated is to prevent Big Mom from going to the roof.
Well yeah .
I mean there is no way luffy can take on BM and Kaido at the same time.
Even if both of them hold some damage during there fights.
There goal was always to stop there team up again and as some will say they running MCs stamina power .
It happen sometimes lol .

you think that makes her look bad, then thats your perogative. Nothing can change your mind about it if you think this makes her look "bad"
It will look bad because in the end that is what effects her victory, if it was done normally.... She goes roof top and lufgy will be guaranteed to be done for good too. She may not go down but will be seen as loser just like in WCI

What I love there was fact that in the begining you litteraly believe that Baskerville clan are evil crazy dudes, fanatics that connected with Abyss(now they remind me some Fatui from Genshin haha( especially Lotty, who even act like sadicsic bitch like some Cicin mage haha) that want just to kill everyone, and then everything run upside down and we ll I can't spoiler, but believe this is not just a Akatsuki thing. Everything will be much more different for them in the end, I can't just say now what end is waiting for this group, but I will just say it will be different than in any "normal" story.

Difference between D.GrayMan and Pandora is that DGM is not finished, and related to "God" thing, while Pandora is more about chaos and Abyss and it is finished. But for me DGM in potential could became even better than this masterpiece, especially when I see how Hoshino already change tunes between Light and Dark, so we still can't be sure who will survive there.

Still if we talk about DGM ending I will say that @Flower is right, and it could end with reseting world to the point when first human give birth to everyone(so in the end I'm expecting everyone die, but get a chance to start new life).
Btw @Cross_Marian I recommend you to read Pandora Hearts too.
Is the Anime good or should I start with the manga ?

Kaido beats Luffy with ragnarok for a brief
Linlin beats law and kidd for a brief

Luffy gets adcoc and takes upperhand a bit
Kid and Law gets up and strike back

? Next chapter is surely greatness

Please if BM falls next chapter without her showing adcoc and Kidd doesn't show CoC even
I'd be pissed

BM is falling at chapter 1043-45 or next volume even
(If she's gonna be koed for good)

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I understand where you're getting. I am not dumb enough to expect Oda to kill Kid and Law. All I am saying is Oda should've at least made Kid and Law power up so the whole shit looks more acceptable. Don't make her power up only to get beaten by literally the same guys she's dominating even before the said power-up. Oda's doing her dirty. Idc if it's for plot; it's still bad. That's all I am saying.
In my humble opinion, Oda is fine restricting her to make Kidd and Law look good. Am I a fan of that? No. But if he plans to have her fight a proper 1v1 or fight in the future where he main attacks aren't off paneled then, thats fine. But we can agree to disagree on how she looks on this.

This was the best outcome to not make Law and Kidd look bad nor make Linlin look bad either. All three of them came out looking "good"

You can cry
Kidd > Law
Kidd has better feats actually
Law needed awaken to overpower bm while Kidd can do it in base, Punk and awakened mode
Kidd is also the one who tanked most of attacks
He has CoC too

Kidd > Law ~ Zoro
Just wrong.

Zoro >> Kid~Law. They have finally reached rooftop Zoro level. Not counting Asura mode.

This chapter make it clear Big Mom is on Kaido's level nor has his durability. Anyone of the Scabbards could damage Big Mom. The highest level AP is not needed to damage her. All you need to do is just continue to attack her and with time she's going to wear down.

This chapter continues to prove why she was so scarred of Zoro AP (flying dragon blaze) and why Zoro wasn't allowed to attack her. His attacks would have made her use life force back on the rooftop.

Kidd and Law also power up and we saw only a single move from them from there power up.
Even if they get there ass beat we were going to see more from there power that will hurt her .
Since they running on sub MC plot right now .

Status
Not open for further replies.