Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not stupid, I just don't feel the need to most of the time.

What is stupid is to actually read them and come up with as a low of a knowledge as you do. 🧐
The definition of Stupidity is in your Ls. Imagine spending 90% of your life on a forum dedicated to One Piece when you actually don't read the chapters. You are just wasting your life man. Go do something useful to your life. These likes do not matter in your real life.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is why I always hated BM coming to wano and the rooftop filler fight

Kidd was built up to fight kaido alongside luffy and take him down
But now we gotta have this BM vs Kid and Law where both parties can't lose or else it ruins the plots or characters.
Filler fight in manga?
Jesus Christ the amoint of copium needed to write something this retarded.:suresure:

- Big Mom defeating Kidd and Law its just like Kaido defeating Luffy the third time. Kidd and Law will win
- Raizo vs Fuku scene is identical to the last one we had about them! Oda's pacing is terrible!
- Zoro scene with the grim reaper reminds me of Kakashi when after the match with Pain he talks with his father... maybe Zoro will do the same??

I don't think Big Mom gets defeated after this.
Also, Kidd and Law are nearly defeated; either Kidd gets a new PU to keep up better with Big Mom or he's gonna lose soon. Considering how Big Mom hasn't even used ACoC attacks yet, it's not looking good for them rn.
The thing is,she not even used yet her awakening power and we see on Bullet how op top tiers became do awakening...

She is really a beast, overall I like the portrayal of the Big mom pirates far more then how Oda threat the beast pirates. Hell the only W on the Beast pirates alliance in this raid come from Perospero, a Big mom pirate. They get right and left Ws...

Kinda disappointed how Oda threat Kaido crew, but also im happy to see how Oda give good Ws to the Big mom pirates.

Now speaking about Kid and Law:
something which I don´t like about Kid and also law perfectly shown in this spoilers and what I like about Luffy more.

if you took Kid and Law df, they have nothing, BB legit would trash them, but if you took Luffy DF, he still would have adv CoC, Adv CoA and adv CoO. Do you understand what I mean? Kid and Law are to dependent on their df...

because that I hope Kid awake adv CoC this arc and Law adv CoO or adv CoA.
They really need a better haki game play, awakening is a good start but they need more. I hope Oda give Kid soon adv CoC.

Overall the fight should end next chapter and it is hard to imagine Big mom going down next chapter without awakening using.. I really feel Kid and Law losing. If this is the case, Luffy going to lose 100% against Kaido too again. In the end I can see Luffy,Kid and Law vs Awakenend Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.