Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cp0 infront of Drake and Apoo: Let's crush them
Cp0 infront of Izo: We have urgent matters to attend to

:josad:
Izo should logically be stronger than them, tbh. But in their defense, Drake is a gov. official who threatened to reveal their secret deals with the pirates while Apoo was going to sell their photos to Morgas. So it makes sense why they wanted to get rid of them.

Let's be fair because Kid was getting damaged pretty badly by Hawkins while Law needed to stall BM for that time. They also weren't taken down for real.

Without help or a massive PU i have hard time seeing them pull through.
Soon….

Big Moms hits are gonna need to pack an extra punch to put Kidd down for good. She should start using coating soon. Once Kidd gets hit by BMs coating PU incoming. :cheers:

Atleast Mont D'Or was successful in capturing members of Germa. Guess we'll see where that leads in the cover stories to come.

CP0 seems to be on the course to rack up more wins though I expect Izo to put up a bit of a fight even against 2 of them. Raizo vs Fukurokuju should just end.

I expect Kid and Law to do more against Big Mom but now they seem determined in stopping her from reading Luffy rather
Raizo vs Fukurokuju is the new Dory vs Brogy

This is what happens when you force plots or wank your MC a lot by forgetting the build ups you did with other characters

If only we had SN trio vs kaido from get go
We wouldn't be debating BM vs Kidd who will win cause either party doesn't deserve to lose.

Next chapter , the battle ends in a draw btw
BM will go to the roof, Law will room himself and Kidd after her then we will have Rocks duo vs SN trio...BM gets tossed away to the sea (thus a Loss) and her story will end in Elbaf
Zero chance of Luffy sharing Kaido at this point., it would be like them sharing Crocodile in Alabasta lol.
Law and Kidd are not relevant to Wano/Momo/ Scabbards/ Joyboy/Tama/Ace/Yamato/Pirate King/Rocks Pirates/Yonkos in the many ways that Luffy is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let's be fair because Kid was getting damaged pretty badly by Hawkins while Law needed to stall BM for that time. They also weren't taken down for real.

Without help or a massive PU i have hard time seeing them pull through.
It's been obvious they can't beat her the way they're now. Fans acted like they were holding back a huge portion of their powers or something. They'll need at least one serious upgrade if they're gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.