Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is not the strongest living being. Imu, Dragon, Gorosei, Admirals, Shanks, Linlin... alot of people most likely being above him.
Splitting the Sky is clashing of CoC. We know Kid is able to use CoC. Is quite possible he split the Sky with Kaido even before Luffy met Kaido. But since he is not the MC, it wasnt shown.
Kid even implied he is holding back with law on his side, since he dont trust him.
Why there is. A dragon in your list kaidou is a dragon

I

Indigo

Kaido is not the strongest living being. Imu, Dragon, Gorosei, Admirals, Shanks, Linlin... alot of people most likely being above him.
Splitting the Sky is clashing of CoC. We know Kid is able to use CoC. Is quite possible he split the Sky with Kaido even before Luffy met Kaido. But since he is not the MC, it wasnt shown.
Kid even implied he is holding back with law on his side, since he dont trust him.
So Kaido's title of Strongest Creature in the World means nothing?

even Linlin herself calling Kaido a creature / monster

Only relevant one here above kid or law is Luffy.
Kid + Law would still demolish Luffy.

It is obvious that Linlin never went strong against strawhats and friends, if you compare her memeing in WCI with what she is doing now against kid and law. Plot armor goes strong in favor of strawhats.
You can't deny that even if there is a fight between the crews, Luffy's crew (without him) will crush Kid's crew. The Straw Hats win even more if there's Yamato You can't deny that even if there is a fight between Luffy's crew against Law's crew (without Luffy).

The Strawhats win even more if there's Yamato

I'm absolutely not a fan of Zoro but honestly people who think Zoro is stronger than Law or Kid are necessarily wrong for example ?

Kaido is not the strongest living being[/B]. Imu, Dragon, Gorosei, Admirals, Shanks, Linlin... alot of people most likely being above him.
Kaido is the strongest living being (only Imu is above him since he's not known to the world)

Saying kaido isn't WSC at this point is just pure headcanon
Even Kidd himself agrees he's the strongest pirates
No pirate is above Kaido currently

Really hoping that these are the souls within the blades. Enmas soul looking like Barragan from Bleach would be quite fitting

And if black blades are connected to the Will of the sword, it’s a good way to trigger enmas growth

G

Gorosei Informer

my 2 fav characters ended up being so similar by complete accident :stealthblack: thanks for following me btw:cheers:
Np man! I thought I was following you, I was meant to be anyway haha!

I really wonder if Oda is inspired by Ghost Rider? Given Brook, Big Mom with Prometheus hair and now this Zoro and King of Hell connection, maybe there is possibility there? Would be very awesome if so ofc!

I know Horikoshi would be inspired by GR for MHA but I've not seen a reference to him in it so far sadly! Maybe in Vigilantes?

Status
Not open for further replies.